1. Him

"My sisters say I stink like an omega, what do they mean by that dad?" Little Aeric raised his eyes at Jin, who was sitting on the boy's bed waiting for his youngest child to go to sleep

"Because you are an omega," Jin sighed caressing a few dark strings off his son's forehead.

"But dad, I want to be an alpha," Aeric's eyes filled with tears.

"Listen to me it doesn't matter who you are, alpha, beta or omega."

"But omegas are the weakest," the boy punched the duvet with his fist.

"No, they aren't. Actually they are the strongest," muttered Jin when some glitters of hope lit up his baby's face. "Do you remember uncle Jimin. He is the bravest and most powerful man I have ever met in my life, he's an omega but no one would ever call him weak. He is brewing the most fascinating medications or poisons, teaches material arts, has fought endless battles and was the reason why an ancient beast disappeared. If you will be an omega like him one day, no one will dear to call you weak."

Aeric nodded squeezing Jin's palm.

"Now take a rest. I love you," Jim leaned in to kiss his son's forehead.

"Love you too dad," the boy closed his eyes cuddling to his plush mouse yawning loudly.

Soon the bedroom was filled with his steady breathing when Jin was watching him for a while trying to calm down those racing thoughts. He hasn't seen Jimin since last summer, maybe it was time for him and Hobi to visit his best friend again.

Maybe I should call him, he wondered getting up to quietly leave the bedroom and enter the long palace corridor. This huge luxurious place has become his home like none has ever been before, all because of the love of his life, his husband, his mate. Jin's heartbeat raising uncontrollably as he was on his way to their bedroom to fall into Hobi's beloved arms.

The lamps above him flickered, so he stopped catching a scent filling the corridor lifting all hair on his body, because it couldn't be.

"Guards!" Jin raised his voice but red eyes lit up right in front of him, a second later his cry died in his throat when everything turned into darkness.

"Teacher Park? Aren't you going home?" Tanja had all her training clothes wrapped up, the wooden sword still tugged to her belt when she entered the now dim practice room at the top floor of the mating school. Yesterday she had been called in by the principal who has told her about marriage arrangements being sent out for her to royal families, as her parents had started to look for an alpha for her. Tanja's heart still in uproar of pain, because she could never accept that plan, so she was willing to talk to teacher Park and ask him if he could arrange an exam for her. If she will pass and become a Sinas soldier her future was safe. No one will ever force her into marriage.

"Teacher Park may I speak to you... um... are you ok?" Tanja slipped through the door to see her beloved teacher lifting a tears wet face at her.

He had been absent minded during the training today.