3. Message

"What? How? Why?" Jimin's heart pounding in his chest

"What? How? Why?" Jimin's heart pounding in his chest. "What about the kids?"

"The kids are safe," Hoseok took a loud breath in. "You will understand once you smell this, it has been left as a message," the prince lifted a white handkerchief and Jimin almost fainted when his nostrils were hit by the scent of lilies and poison.

It became dark in front of his eyes, but Jungkook caught him up.

"Jimin, are you ok?" He asked with worry carrying him towards the nearest armchair to place him down when Hoseok hurried for a water glass.

"This in not happening," whispered Jimin closing his eyes wishing so bad to have some freaking time machine and reverse all of that trash, the sudden pregnancy, his best friend being kidnapped.

"Here drink, I'm sorry I didn't know you... if I had a slightest idea I wouldn't have come here," muttered Hoseok watching him with worry.

"I'm perfectly fine and strong enough to fight that asshole even with my bare hands to get Jin back," Jimin clenched his fists, oh how he hated his new state, now everyone considered him weak.

"I'm calling Yoongi, maybe he will have an idea where to start the search," said Jungkook reaching for his device but the front door opened and the house guard came inside.

"Super alpha, Mr. Park, I'm sorry but some people came, they're asking about their daughter Tanja."

"Oh no," Jimin bit his lip absolutely sure what will come next.

"She's Jimin's student, let them in," Jungkook gazed their way all frightened.

"Taehyung has her, like Jin. He gave a statement to me," Jimin was surprised how calm his voice sounded when Tanja's parents fell into the house, her mother all loud telling the girl isn't answering calls or messages hasn't returned to the dormitory after the training while Jungkook and Hoseok were trying to calm them down but Jimin had enough getting up stumbling through the hall to reach for the sword.

"Where are you going?" Asked Jungkook in shock.

"To the mating school, will look for that," Jimin lifted that awfully smelling handkerchief Hoseok has brought.

"Do you think I'll let you go there by yourself!" Shouted his alpha.

Great, even without knowing Jungkook was obsessively worried about him.

"Sir, madam, please follow me to my car, we will all go there immediately," muttered Hoseok, so soon they were all speeding through the city, Jimin first, concentrating on driving when Jungkook was holding his hand on his thigh all too protectively.

That huge military car of the prince right behind them, so about half an hour later they were in front of the mating school.

"What if it's a trap?" Asked Jungkook all seriously.

"He's long gone, he will not give us the pleasure to kill him tonight," Jimin zipped his leather jacket up, grabbed the sword, whatever they may think he wasn't some weak omega.

"Jimin, is everything ok?" Jungkook took his palm. "You seem so tense and angry lately."

"My best friend and my best student have been kidnapped by Kim Taehyung, nothing's ok," Jimin almost snapped, but a car came down the street parking with squealing tires, a petite alpha jumping out.

"Yoongi, you're here!" Some relief glittered in Jungkook's eyes.

"Let's go this way," Jimin wasted no time crossing the street to walk in the direction of the dormitory but a dark alley caught his eyes, so he shifted to see clearer, cautiously walking in. There was a trace of a sneaker in a muddy puddle, some claw marks along walls, fallen pieces of roof gutters, a dark shape of a monster was lying in a puddle of blood it's head split in half.

"Good girl," Jimin crouched down to investigate the deadly wound, Tanja had really mastered her art if she could kill a Shifter using a wooden sword.

"Ah!" Yoongi stopped above the fallen wolf.

"She was fighting them, but there were hundreds," Jimin looked up the walls.

"Her sword is broken," Jungkook's voice made his heart speed up.

"He didn't kill her, just frightened her with that amount of enemies," Jimin was investigating the traces, someone must have carried something down the alley so he was walking slowly scanning each meter ahead until stopping over a white handkerchief resting on the concrete.

"What is tha..." Yoongi approached but took two steps back becoming ghostly pale.

"Where is our daughter?" Jimin turned to see Tanja's parents hugging each other while sharing tears.

"Kidnapped," said Yoongi his voice emotionless when Tanja's mother broke out into loud sobs.

"Is it the same?" Jungkook crouched down right next to Jimin catching his gaze.

"Kim Taehyung has left a message," he muttered lifting that heavy scented handkerchief.

"Guys take some rest, it will bring nothing now. I'm going out to search for his hideout. In case I find sometimes I'm letting you know," Yoongi sent them a serious glance before leaving the villa.

"What now?" Hoseok fell on a chair, his face all pale, his hair standing in all directions.

"Yoongi is right, take a rest," whispered Jimin.

"Taehyung has my mate."

"He won't hurt them. He wants something from us and he for sure will let us know soon," Jimin sighed.

Of course through the past three years when they were living happily ever after Taehyung had been out there gathering resources and plotting revenge.

"I hope you're right," Hoseok didn't seem convinced.

"I know him for a long time, unfortunately," Jimin sighed remembering all those awful encounters with that man who has almost become his forced mate. Does a bastard like Taehyung even have a mate, he wondered caressing over the mark on the side of his neck. Definitely no one deserved to be so unlucky, to be bonded by fate to a creature like Taehyung.

"You're right, I'll call the kids then lay down, ah and Jimin be careful ok," Hoseok looked down his body meaningfully twisting his insides.

"Don't tell Jungkook," he begged.

"I figured out he has no idea," the prince shook his head. "Goodnight Jimin," he left the kitchen when rushed steps filled the corridor.

 "Goodnight Jimin," he left the kitchen when rushed steps filled the corridor

Thank you so much for your feedback. I hope you're enjoying the beginning of the story. What do you think about Taehyung kidnapping Jin and Tanja? What has he done that? How will Jikook handle from here?

Much <3