8. Motorbike

"You are stronger than alphas," his husband kissed his forehead

"Only for my Puppy," Jimin chuckled tangling his hand into Jungkook's hair.

"You're a role model for so many," those burning doe eyes rested on him when Jungkook rubbed the tip of his nose with his thumb. "You have spots of dust here," he giggled.

"Ah, those old books are so dirty," Jimin shook his head.

"What are you reading?" Jungkook lifted the book from his lap. "Royalty and the super alphas, the real history," he read the title out loudly.

"I'm looking for some information, but can't find it anywhere," Jimin sighed.

"What information?"

"The location of the tomb of Gaudan the second beast."

"That one who has killed over 5 million werewolves and people," Jungkook's eyes filled with sadness.

"He has been just a monster, that monster you had been struggling with for so long, he had been weak, never was a fighter like you, because you did everything and more to conquer the beast. Hey, you've the only super alpha in history who has achieved that," Jimin cuddled to Jungkook's scent glade giving it a soft kiss.

"I'm not so brave, would be nowhere without you," Jungkook caught his gaze both leaning in to search for each other's lips and meet in a soft kiss, one Jimin had difficulties to part from.

"So, shall we go to the bedroom, it's after midnight," Jungkook nuzzled his nose to Jimin's cheek scattering his face with gentle pecks.

"I guess I should check a few more books, we need to find Jin and Tanja."

"Maybe it isn't here," Jungkook tossed a glance over the long shelves leading deeply into that huge room.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. I never liked reading, but when I was sixteen royalty had tried to use one of those omega girls, who had been requested for my rut, to kill me and they had almost succeeded. She had carried a very strong poison in her mouth she gave over while kissing me. I remember it had been burning in my body, all my veins black appearing all over my skin. That time Yoongi had broken into the royalty palace to some place called The Forbidden Library to find out what the antidote is. He had rescued my life then, so maybe if royalty had buried the beast they would keep the information hidden there."

Jimin was listening to this story his eyes raising open in shock,

"So that has been for you, that Shapire load dived into the poison produced by heating up riff powder from Island 6 until it becomes liquid," he asked his voice short as that one pill he had prepared on the request of Taehyung might have killed his future mate.

"You did it?" Asked Jungkook breaking out with laughter. "You have almost successfully poisoned me dear."

"I had no idea who it's for, Taehyung had paid huge money for it and I was never asking what royalty is using their orders for."

Their eyes met both breaking out into laughter.

"So good my poison didn't succeed," Jimin caressed up Jungkook's chest.

"I'm also glad. So are we going to take a rest?" He leaned in pecking Jimin's lips, the omega looking up onto the long shelves with books.

"We can rest during daytime, the darkness will be out alliance. Let's make a short visit to the royalty palace and find that Forbidden Library."

"Like now?" Asked Jungkook buffed.

"Yes, we need to act quickly, each hour counts, our friends need us," Jimin sighed rubbing his itching eyes.

"You look exhausted."

"It's fine, let's go."

"Maybe you lay down and I call Yoongi we will go there togethe..." Jungkook stopped talking.

"Do you want us to argue again?"

"No, definitely not. Ok, let's do it now," Jungkook didn't seem to be a fan of this idea yet he got up following Jimin out of the library.

There were goosebumps of a thrill on Jimin's skin when a few minutes later they were in the main garage stopping in front of the motorbike. It had been ages since they had used it to go out for an adventure, in those peaceful years they were sometimes driving it down to the ocean to secluded places where they could get intimate in sand and waves, or during some heats and ruts when they were closing each other in the Citadel and falling into passion.

"It's been some time," Jimin took his helmet.

"Yes, it brings back many memories," Jungkook's eyes filled with fire and he pulled the omega closer falling over his lips both kissing sloppily, fighting for breath. Jimin's body burning when he pulled back to smile shyly.

"Guess we should go," he whispered climbing on the motorbike, Jungkook watching him as if he would gladly tear off all his clothes, but they behaved putting the helmets on, the alpha sitting in front so Jimin squeezed his thighs with his legs back hugging him.

The engine howled, the garage door moving up to let the machine out into the starry night. Soon it was just city lights around them, endless streets turning into ribbons, the sped and closeness doing things to Jimin's body, so he was torn between longing and duty caressing his palms over Jungkook's abs feeling their shape out.

How will they manage in the following months, when they will have so many additional duties because of the little pup. His body will change, he won't be so physically strong or mobile for some longer time. Jimin's restless nature glowing in anxiety in front of the challenge. Of course Jungkook will be gentle and protective, will do everything and more to make him feel good, to go through that time as smoothly as possible, yet he was so afraid.

Am I not a full man anymore, he wondered.

It will be ok, you have him, whispered Luna, she was trying to encourage him.

I know, but it's so strange, Jimin sighed cuddling deeper into Jungkook, once again overthinking how to tell his alpha.

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jikook making up and setting off for an adventure? What will await them in the Forbidden Library?

Much <3