7. Hondover area

Jimin's blood boiled, his skin crumbling as it meant Taehyung had really gathered any possible degenerates to help him in his revenge

"The same mutant has asked me for 5 ounces of Moon stone and the rumored position of Gaudan's tomb," Woo's hands began to tremble. "He has asked me if I could deliver to him Gaudan's fang," she leaned over the table. "Jimin if I count two four you run, one, two, three, four," she whispered and he reacted immediately setting into a sprint hearing Aro's voice.

"Park! Where are you! I'll cut you into pieces!" Woo's table was split in half by the chopper the huge alpha hit it with when Jimin was running between the stunned crowd seeing Aro's sons sprinting behind him with knives. Great, did he really need those idiots to cause a fuss, his steps rushed and he found the nearest stairs outside on the street wasting no time to dive into the labyrinth and try to lose the chase.

The teen alphas who have inherited their father's hight were quick though, Jimin feeling his breath short, some pain in his belly and he stopped leaning against a wall to see a door to a house was opened. There was an omega lady in there cleaning the floor so he jumped inside placing his finger on his lips begging her to stay quiet with her gaze when he hid behind the door.

There was a rumor, one of the boys entered.

"Have you seen a man running?" He asked.

The woman shook her head quickly.

Another of Aro's sons entered stopping at the other side of the wooden door sniffing the air Jimin's heart banging in his throat.

"She's pregnant, leave her, we're not bugging pregnant omegas," said the boy so both left the house banging the door shut. Jimin leaned his head against the wall catching the woman's worried gaze on him.

"Whoever you are you need to take care of yourself, you should consider the pup, it has to be kept safe," she tossed him a judgmental gaze and Jimin sighed, oh how much he hated the pregnancy.

I'm not some weak omega, he was yelling in his mind.

But she's right, what if something happens to your and Kookie's puppy? Asked Luna.

Shut up, Jimin clenched his teeth, he was so mad.

There were so many burning matters at hand, why did it happen now. Why am I so unlucky he was questioning himself for the millionth time.

"You smell like Handover area," Jungkook's hurt gaze rested on him the moment they met in the main hall.

"You know how Hnadover area smells like? Wow since when can you recognize scents," Jimin became so irritated so suddenly when Jungkook's cheeks became burning red.

"Ok, I've followed you, saw you being chased by some guys with knives," the alpha leaned against a wall, his arms crossed.

"As you see I've escaped."

"You could have been hurt, killed or kidnapped," Jungkook raised his voice.

"No one will kidnap me," Jimin was holding the rests of his anger in to not to explode here and now.

"Yes? How are you so sure?"

"If they wanted they'd already tried, but they want something else," like breaking into the tomb of an ancient beast, he finished in his mind.

"Sure! Because you're risking your life for fun, or why are you doing it!" Jungkook began to yell. "What do you want to prove? To whom!"

Jimin's fists clenched, their eyes met and Jungkook looked away suddenly turning to leave the house and bang the front door shut. The silence that followed was disturbed by the howling of the motorbike engine. Great, they managed to argue about the same thing again after so many years.

I'm not some weak omega, muttered Jimin hitting the wall with his fist.

The old clock in the library was showing midnight, Jimin's eyelids heavy and itching from staring at letters for too long, like from the amount of dust that was raising from all the ancient books he was leafing through.

There were only short mentions about all the previous super alphas, mostly detailed battle scenes between royalty and the beasts, still he hasn't come across anything that might give him the location of Gaudan's tomb.

The fifth beast had been buried in the Sacred Forest, so the royalty had for sure chosen places very difficult to reach for the graves of the other beasts.

I really need Yoongi to help me with that, thought Jimin leaning back in the armchair, closing his eyes caressing his palm over the belly wondering how the little pup was doing.

"It's not that I don't love you, I do, I'm just afraid," he muttered when the door cracked.

"I love you too," a low voice sounded bringing goosebumps all over his skin when Jimin looked up to see his alpha's doe eyes staring straight at him.

"I'm sorry for getting mad I'm also afraid that something will happen to you, that Taehyung will hurt you. I can not have that," Jungkook approached the armchair so Jimin scooped to the side giving him a sign to join him. Blue moonlight and neck kisses surrounding him when the alpha squeezed on the armchair next to him and Jimin cuddled into his favorite warmth feeling like put back from pieces. "I know you want to rescue Jin and Tanja, I want it too, but I want us to trust each other in this and do it together."

"I know. Sometimes my past insecurities are returning and I'm trying to prove so badly that I can be as strong as an alpha," Jimin rested his head against Jungkook's shoulder.

 Sometimes my past insecurities are returning and I'm trying to prove so badly that I can be as strong as an alpha," Jimin rested his head against Jungkook's shoulder

Thank you so much for your love and the 5K reads, you are amazing. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jimin barely escaping the market and his argument with Jungkook? Will they be able to talk it out?

Much <3