Chapter 46

I slowly begin to wake up to the sound of Andrea trying to wake me up however, I ignore his demands and turn the other way

It's too early for this.

"Ana wake up and get ready before we get late." Andrea urges still shaking me awake.

What is his problem? I am soo tired from last night that I don't think I can even open my eyes.

"Just 5 more minutes." I mumble with my eyes still shut as Andrea groans in annoyance.

Andrea pauses for a moment as I begin to think he has given up.

"You have 5 seconds before I call Matteo." He threatens as my eyes fly open and I sit up soo fast I think I almost got whiplash.

Never mind I was wrong.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I reassure him and myself seeing a smug smirk on his face which makes me roll my eyes.

He is such an idiot.

I stumble my way downstairs to find Lorenzo has some jam and toast ready for me. "Thanks! Why is no one else eating?" I ask as I take a bite of the toast and look around.

"Everyone else has already had their breakfast" Andrea replies rolling his eyes as I really took my time making my way downstairs.

Damn I must have slept through my alarm.

You idiot, it's your second day of school and you've already fucked up your sleep schedule.

Shut up stupid, you need to get ready.

Reluctantly, I walk up the stairs, still eating my toast and go to have a quick shower.

I check my bags to pick up the books for the lessons I have.

"How long does it take to get ready for school?" Matteo shouts causing me to roll my eyes.

He has no patience.

Like you have any.

Ignoring him, I begin running back downstairs as I see all the boys standing and waiting for me.

"Ouch." Matteo mumbles, I see Luca smirking as he looks towards Matteo.

I then realise that Alessio had just smacked Matteo causing me to hold in my laugh.

We all get into the car like yesterday and drive to school with the same amount of security.

"Are you all ready for your second day?" Luca ask everyone as a round of 'no' and shut up go through the car.