Chapter 31: Giovanni

TRIGGER WARNING- This chapter contains parts of cutting/stabbing,if it triggers you,I advice you skip this certain part/chapter

Tom's POV
"Son of a bitch!" I slammed my fist on the table,reading over and over again the massage Giovanni left,a little bit of Brook's blonde hair was along with it,'I'm closer than you think I am ;)'.

Son of a fucking bitch,"I'm going to fucking kill him" Draco was furious,the man is going to get drunk,which means he is going to scare Brook,"not now,wait" I stopped him from opening his alcohol cabinet,"we need to do something about Brook" he slammed the door of the cabinet,rubbing his face in frustration.

"She doesn't want to see us" he sighed,walking over to the door,"it's to keep her safe" I got up,securing the gun in my waistband. We walked to her room,we sent Lilith to be with her last night,which I'm sure calmed her down a little.

"Brook" I knocked on the door,but no answer,"darling?" No answer,neither from her or Lilith. I burst into the room,Brook was not there,Lilith was crying in the corner of the room,tied up,her mouth gagged,"fuck" Draco ran over to her,untying her,pressing her head to his chest,"shh,I've got you" he stroked her hair as she clenched his shirt in her hand,"call Ares" Draco demanded,Lilith still clenching onto him.

Just as I finished the call,Ares was there in ten seconds,Lilith running inside his arms,"shhh,shh,relax,I'm here" he kissed the top of her head,sitting on Brook's bed with Lilith on his lap,"Lilith,sweetheart,I need you to tell me if you saw anything" she hiccuped,sniffling,"I-I woke up in the middle of the night to a shushing sound,Brook was mumbling stuff I couldn't make out,a-as I opened my eyes,Brook was passed out next to me and I was about to scream,b-but a gun was pressed against my temple and a g-gag was stuffed inside my mouth" she took in a deep breath,Ares wiping her tears with his thumb,"l-later on,I saw Giovanni scooping Brook in his arm,saying something to the guy that was with him in Italian,than I found myself t-tied up in the corner of my room trying to s-scream for y-you" a sob broke out of her lip at the end,Ares pressing her head against his chest,"did you got hurt".

She lifted her sleeve up,a hand mark on her upper arm,"call me when you kill him,will you" Ares mumbled as Lilith pressed her head against his shoulder,"thank you for helping,sweetheart" I smiled at her as Ares and Lilith left the room,"check her tracker,I'm gathering everyone,I'm going to put more than one bullet in his brain" I growled,walking out of the room,"Theo,I want all the team to gather up,Giovanni took Brook".

Draco got her place,Theo gathered everyone in the living room,"listen up fuckers,Adrian's team are going to be on the back,Adam's team on the front and you're going to be there only after me and Tom going inside,he wants only me and him to go there,kill if you need to,fight if you need to,get fucking stabbed if you need to,we're coming out of there with Brook,am I understood?!" I was too angry to speak,I didn't even look at anyone.

Everyone ran out of the house,Draco waiting for me to come with him,"we'll get her out of there,and he will end up with a bullet in his head" he patted my back as I looked up at him,I saw red,and this red will be Giovanni's blood.

Brook's POV
"Come on Brook" Giovanni was standing in front of me,a spoon in his hand,waiting for me to open my mouth,"help me out here,amore,I know you're hungry" he teased the spoon against my lips,waiting for me to open up,until I did,because this soup smelled fucking amazing,"good girl" he praised me,stroking me cheek.

I couldn't eat myself because my arms were tied behind my back. He brought a chair,sitting in front of me,bringing another spoon to my mouth,eating the warm soup,he had a huge smile on his face,seeing I'm collaborating,"you know they'll kill you,right" I licked my lips,cleaning the soup stains that were on my lip,"oh I know,and I know they'll find you,too,but you're here for a certain reason you'll experience when they will come here,so don't worry for now,though if you'll decide to be a bad girl,there will be consequences,principessa" he rubbed his thumb on my lower lip,putting it inside his mouth.