Happy valentines day!

Happy valentines day everybody! I hope you know that each and every one of you are loved and if not by anyone you know, me! I hope that all of you feel loved on this day reserved for love letters and other expressions of love because even if you are single (Like me) you deserve to be loved by yourself! Self-care is very important and make sure to treat yourself today, you deserve it! All body shapes and skin colours are gorgeous, and I hope one day we can get over the bullying and terrible hate against all beautiful people because we are all important and deserve to feel confident and secure in our own bodies and skin. So please, go the extra mile to compliment someone or say hi to some of the amazing people that exist today because life's too short to live it hating. Also, covid is something that's going around, I don't know if you've heard, but it'd really mean a lot if you wore your mask in public spaces because covid is something that will only be overcome if we all come together and work as one. It's hard, I know, but if we want to get back to the life we used to have, doing our part is the only way we'll get there. I can vouch that the vaccine is perfectly safe to get and that if you can, you should get it. Please don't hate if you feel strongly against me and my suggestion to follow covid rules and get the vaccine, you each have your own rights as human beings and I respect that, just ignore the covid talk.