V-Day > Cheat Day

"I'll be back baby I'm finna go grab the instacart groceries." Melo yelled walking out of the apartment.

Quickly, you jumped out of the bed and made your way into the closet.

It was Valentine's Day and you know Melo got you a gift but you couldn't wait til tonight to see it. He was putting on that whole charade where he pretends like he forgot it's Valentine's Day but you see right through it.

Carefully looking behind clothes and shoes in the rack, you decided to check under the bed instead since you weren't having any luck in there.

To your satisfaction you found a shiny red bag, stuffed with pink paper. Hopping on the bed, your hands dug through the medium sized bag feeling a lacy fabric material.

"Ooo let me find out this the savage fenty set I wantedd!" You squealed.

As you pulled the garment out the bag your eyebrows furrowed at the size xs panties in the color purple.

You hated the color purple, and you for sure weren't no extra small.

Going through the rest of the bag, you found more items that weren't your size, nor things you would ever remotely want.

This was definitely for another bitch.

After a few minutes Melo was finally back and made his way up to the room to see you sitting on the bed with your face frowned up and your arms across your chest like a toddler.

"Who the fuck is this for Melo cuz it sure as hell ain't for me." You yelled, throwing the panties at his face.

Hopping off the bed with the bag in your hand, you charged towards him. "Let me find out this." You waved the bag in his face "is for your stank ass ex."

He snatched the bag from out your hand and away from his face. "Why you going around snooping through stuff. This shit don't concern you." He pushed past you and walked into the bathroom playing with his curls in the mirror.

This shit don't concern you.. you repeated his phrase in your mind.

"So it is for her." Your lip began to quiver and you felt your stomach turning into knots, but you refused to cry.

You let your emotions come out as anger instead.
"Is that why you didn't tell me Happy Valentine's Day today? Because you don't care about me you care about her!" You yelled throwing anything you could get your hands on at him. "Well she can fucking have your ugly ass."

Melo tried to keep a straight face while dodging the items you chucked at him but failed miserably, laughing uncontrollably.

"Why are you laughing Melo you think this shìt funny?" "Yeah I do, actually." He snickered. "You did this shìt to yourself." He leaned against the wall, speaking calmly.

"Excuse me!?" You yelled.

"You always gotta go and find your gifts you can't never let shit just be a surprise. That's why I planted that fake ass gift. So you can learn your fucking lesson."

You rolled your eyes not believing him. He was just tryna gaslight you.

"You don't believe me? Huh?"

You shook your head no, with your arms crossed and your lips pursed.

You did have a bad habit of ruining your gift surprise, but he's just using that excuse to cover his ass, you thought.

"Fine." He threw his hands in the air. "I was just gone wait til later tonight to give this to you but since you wanna act like a fuckin baby imma just give it to you now." He walked out the room and returned a few seconds later with a box in his hand. It was wrapped in wrapping paper with hearts all around it.

"Happy Valentine's Day, I guess." He shook his head in disappointment.

Taking the box out of his hand you tore the wrapping paper open. The word DIOR was engraved in gold on a white box. Taking the top off you gasped covering your mouth seeing a white Dior Saddle Bag. A bag you've been talking about for months.

In the box was a card with your name on it, with a lovely note from LaMelo to you.

"How do I know that other gift still wasn't for someone else?" You questioned still not being able to let go of it.

Melo kissed his teeth, walking towards the red bag that was on the ground.

"If you took two more seconds to read the tag on the outside. You'd see the note I left for you."

Your eyes squinted running over to him looking at the tag. Sure enough there was a note on it, which read 'Stop looking for your gift, before you ruin your surprise and yo day'

"Fuck." You mumbled mentally slapping your forehead, feeling like the dumbest bitch in the world. "I'm so sorry, Melo."

-
I didn't know how to end it lol
But happy valentines day whores :)
I am single y bitter lmfao 😂