One Year Later...

Everleigh's POV:

It's been a year since Norman sent that package. Mom and Dad are still taking all of the precautions to protect me. I can't stand staying in that house all day every day. I'm not even aloud to go outside with out them hovering over my back. It's getting annoying.

I get out of the bed carefully trying to not to wake up mom and dad. I get out without waking them. I put on some nice clothes.

I go downstairs and I carefully open the door. I manage to get away without being caught. I walk down the street for a while. Rylee finally pulls down the street. I get in quickly.

"You ready for this party?" Rylee asks excitedly.
"Yes!" I say excitedly too.
We make small talk on our way to the party. We get there and go inside.

The inside of the party looks like a club. There's so many colored lights and drinks.
"You want anything to drink?" Rylee asks.
"I'll have a beer please." I tell Rylee.

Rylee comes back with the drinks a few minutes later. After we finish drinking, we get up and start dancing with everyone else. We both dance together. The music is amazing here.

We dance for an hour then we get another drink.
"I should go now." I tell Rylee.
"Ok." Rylee says.
Rylee drives me home.

I quietly get back into the house. I successfully make it upstairs and mom and dad are still sleeping. I try to get back in bed without waking them up.

The next morning, I wake up with a terrible headache.
"Where's the Ibuprofen mom?" I ask.
"In my bathroom cabinet." Norma says.
I go look in her bathroom. I finally found the Ibuprofen. I go downstairs and grab a glass of water. I quickly chug the water.

3rd person POV:
The family all sit down and eat breakfast.
"Can we go shopping today?" Everleigh asks.
"How about another day?" Norma asks.
Everleigh slams her hands on the table.
"Omg! When will you let me leave the freaking house? I have been stuck in here for over a year! Or I am stuck being watched by you two 24/7! If Norman was going to do something he would've already done it! I'm safe now! Norman is locked up! He can't do shit! You both watching my every move doesn't do shit either! It's just getting annoying now! You guys are unbelievable! Just let me be alone for once!" Everleigh yells at Norma and Alex. She starts to storm away from the table.
"Don't you talk to me like that young lady! We're only doing it to protect you! I don't want to lose another kid! I've already lost Norman and Dylan! You're over reacting!" Norma yells as she chases Everleigh upstairs.

Everleigh slams her door and locks it. Norma starts to slam on the door to try and get in.
"Open the god damn door now! Everleigh! Open the door! Come on young lady! Everleigh!" Norma's yells turn into sobs.

Alex comes upstairs and he tries to calm down Norma. Meanwhile, Everleigh is inside her room regretting that she yelled at Norma.

A few hours later, Everleigh goes into her parent's room.
"I'm sorry mom." Everleigh mutters.
Norma sits up and she looks over at Everleigh. Everleigh goes over to Norma. She hugs her.
"It's ok. I just want you to be safe. I love you so much. I don't want you to be taken away from me too." Norma starts to tear up.
"I don't want to lose you either." Everleigh also tears up.
Norma kisses Everleigh's forehead. Everleigh wraps her arms around Norma. Norma does the same to Everleigh.
"Wanna go watch a movie with your dad and I?" Norma asks.
"Sure." Everleigh nods.

They all go downstairs and turn on a movie.

After the movie, Everleigh goes out to the motel.
"Hey Emma." Everleigh says as she goes into the motel office.
"Hey Everleigh. How are you doing?" Emma asks.
"Good. How about you?" Everleigh asks back.
"Same as always." Emma giggles.
"So, do you have anything else to do to the rooms?" Everleigh asks.
"I have to still clean out the motel rooms." Emma says.
"I can help if you want." Everleigh says.
"Sure! We just have to do room 2,5, and 8." Emma says.

They both go around the motel rooms cleaning up and putting more supplies in there. After that, they hangout in the office.

"So how has your relationship with Dylan been going?" Everleigh asks Emma.
"We're getting married!" Emma says excitedly.
"Oh that's amazing." Everleigh says.
"I know right. I love him so much. You're so lucky to have a half brother like him." Emma says happily.
"You're lucky to have him as a fiancée." Everleigh says.
"I'm so happy to be apart of your family officially. I really love you guys. Especially Dylan." Emma giggles.
"Well I have to go back up to the house. Have a good day. Also congratulations on the engagement." Everleigh says as she gets her stuff together.
"Bye Ev. Also thank you so much." Emma smiles.

Everleigh walks into Norma making dinner.
"Hey honey how was your time at the motel with Emma?" Norma asks Everleigh.
"It was good. Did you know Emma and Dylan are engaged?" Everleigh asks.
"Oh really? That's amazing!" Norma says excitedly.
Everleigh smiles and she goes upstairs. Everleigh goes on her phone until dinners ready.

Alex, Norma, and Everleigh eat dinner in silence like usual. After dinner, Everleigh goes back upstairs on her phone, and Alex and Norma do the dishes.

2 hours later, they all get ready for bed. Everleigh goes back into Alex and Norma's bed. Soon after Everleigh gets in bed, Norma and Alex do too. Norma and Alex finally fall asleep.

Everleigh waits a few minutes before she gets out of bed. She slowly sneaks downstairs. The door creaks a little when Everleigh opened it but Norma and Alex were still sleeping. Everleigh quickly left.

She walks to another party she heard about.