●the meeting●

3rd pov
One year after y/n became a demon slayer. Y/n was called for a meeting with oyakata-sama.(now y/n is 22)

She was on the way to the headquarters she was fast, too fast, she arrived at her destination.

"It's been a long time" y/n said.

Y/n's personality changed in those two years she became colder and her eyes weren't bright as they were before.

It was the day she waited for, maybe to see how uzui and the girls are doing but mostly because it was the time she's gonna be a hashira.

Uzui's pov
"I have no idea about the reason for the meeting I'm curious about what oyakata-sama is going to say"

I went to the meeting place where i saw all the other hashiras standing.

"What do you think the meeting is about uzui"kyojiro said.

"I don't know maybe something about the demons"i said.

"Oyakata-sama is here"tomioka said.

We all bowed and waited for oyakata-sama to speak.

"Good morning my dear children"oyakata-sama said.

We all replied with a "good morning"

"Today's meeting is to introduce you to a new hashira"

We all started looking at each other wondering who this person is.

"Y/n uzui , the dark hashira"

I gasped as i saw y/n entering and bowing to oyakata-sama.
'What is y/n doing here? how did she become a hashira? did she train when she suddenly disappeared? even if she did how did she become a hashira so fast? so many questions were in my head.

"Y/n you'll be the dark hashira from now on since you are very powerful and killed over 90 demons in one year and a half, you created your own breathing style which is one of the most powerful breathing styles"oyakata-sama said.

"Thank you oyakata-sama"y/n said.

Upon hearing her voice i flinched since her voice became colder and... calmer?is this really y/n?even her eyes became emptier...i don't even have the right to ask since i paid her no mind.

"Y/N-SAMA, Y /N-SAMA TO THE WEST TO THE WEST IN (U NAME IT) MOUNTAIN DEMONS RESIDE THERE" the crow screamed.

"It seems you are busy I'll end the meeting here", "how much time will it take to be there?"oyakata-sama asked

"About 20 mins running and 10 mins full speed"y/n said as a matter of fact.

'WHAT!!(........)mountain is pretty far i thought shocked.

"Then please go there running y/n"
Oyakata-sama said.

"Then, excuse me" she said.

She disappeared in thin air as if she was teleporting.

I was shocked as well as the others they all turned to me shocked by what happened.

"Tengen,kyojuro,mitsuri go to look after her to see her strength "oyakata-sama ordered us.

"We shall do" we said as we went after her.

Y/n pov
'I met him he didn't change flamboyant as ever ' thought as i smiled but i quickly remembered that i have to focus it's not that he was going to save me if i was about to die he doesn't care.

I arrived at the mountain and heard screaming that a normal human or demon slayer wouldn't hear. I went after it.

I knew the hashiras were behind but i played as if i didn't know it because i know oyakata-sama sent them.

I suddenly heard a sound from the side...

I did this in one go i was too excited thanks to those who voted or read or commented on my fanfic💗💗💗