chapter 7, instagram

***

***

i finished curling my hair, and i was all ready to leave. i walked out to Madi's apartment and knocked. she opened the door and squealed once she saw me.

"ahhhh! oh my god it looks so good! ahhhhh!"

"are you sure?" i said looking down at the dress. "i look so wide."

"oh my god, shut up you literally look so gorgeous. i'm literally going to marry you so our kids will look like you."

i snorted and covered my mouth. Madi had on a tight mini skirt and a white spaghetti strap tank top. she had a gray zip-up hoodie on that was unzipped and her hair was curled. she look amazing.

"you look so pretty." i said looking at her.

"are you sure?"

"yes, oh my god." i said. i got a text from Nick. i looked down at my phone and saw that it was him telling me that they were here. "our triplets are here. let's go." i said grabbing Madi's wrist and pulling her outside.

we walked into the lobby saying bye to Sam. once we got outside i saw the triplets in Matt's car, well his van. i walked over to them and knocked on the window. Chris jumped and his phone flew out of his hands. i laughed and stepped back.

he just stared at me with big eyes. Nick was dying in the back seat as Matt unlocked the door. i slid it open and Madi climbed inside and into the very back seats. i sat next to Nick.

they were filming, i waved at the camera as i turned to buckle my seat belt. i groaned when i realized that it had folded and was now stuck.

"oh you've got to be kidding me." i groaned as i pulled at the buckle.

"what?" Nick said looking over at me.

"it's fucking stuck. oh my god i'm gonna jump off a bridge." i said, frustrated as Matt started to drive to where the pictures would be taken.

Nick leaned over and tried to get it but it wouldn't work.

"dude it's stuck. like really stuck." he said.

"it's fine C." Matt said. "we are only like 10 minutes away."

"but besides that, look at you gurl." Nick said looking me up and down.

"what?" i said nervous that something was wrong.

"ah! i called dibs before so, mmmm no." Madi said.

"i would turn straight for you." Nick said making me choke on air and start coughing but laughing so hard at the same time.

Madi bursted out laughing Matt widened his eyes and glanced back at us and Chris started dying.

"WHAT THE FAWK!" i laughed as i could barely even breathe.

"i'm just saying!" Nick said. "you're hot!"

I couldn't breathe i was laughing so hard it hurt and i started crying.

"oh my god." Chris laughed as he looked back at me to see me laughing.

i slumped down in my seat and tried to calm down. and once i did i wiped the tears and calmed down.

"oh my god." i sighed as i had relaxed. "oh my god Nick i love you." i said with a small laugh.

"who doesn't i'm amazing." he said sarcastically.

"well..." Matt said. "now that Nick has unofficially but officially came out, again, Caroline introduce yourself, to the people of America." he said.

i looked at the camera and smiled and waved. "what's y'all i'm Caroline from good old Kentucky." i said in a fake country accent.

"that was adorable." Madi laughed.

"i know, i'm pretty cute." i said with a cheesy smile.

"calm it down sugar lips." Madi said. i turned around to face her and she even seemed caught off guard by what she said.

"gorl, what?" i laughed.

"sugar lips?" Chris said turning around.

"yeah. i mean i would go gay for her." Madi said.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Nick shouted.

"well on todays podcast with the Sturniolo Triplets we find out that Nick really isn't gay and Madi, really isn't straight. who knew?!" Matt said to the camera.

i began laughing once again. "what the hell?!"

"apparently everyone is in love with Caroline." Chris said shrugging.

"as if, i'm in love with Dylan O'brien."

"OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM!!" i shouted now sitting up straight. "he was the only reason i watched Teen Wolf. i am in love with that man."

"what about Andrew Garfield?"

"oh, him too." Madi said and i suddenly remembered last night.

"MATT AND CHRIS SAID THEY WERE GAY FOR ANDREW GARFIELD!" i shouted looking at the camera.

Chris began laughing so hard he couldn't even breathe. Matt started laughing but tried to stay under control since he was driving and Nick started rolling side to side because of it.

"you're fucking gay for Andrew Garfield." Nick laughed.

"YOURE THE ONE WHOSE GAY!" Chris shouted.

"OH MY GOD!" i laughed loudly.

i covered my mouth as we soon came to a stop. we all calmed down and Matt started to explain what we were doing as we all got out of the car. i walked with Matt as he held the camera. we met with the photographer. she was a nice lady and her assistant. he was a guy who seemed really sweet.

"okay, we can have the boys do their groups ones first and then they can go individually and then we can do the girls, sound good?" she said.

i smiled and shook my head.

"we'll be back, talk to the camera. and don't do anything illegal or weird." Matt said shoving the camera into my arms.

"will do kind sir." i said saluting him as he walked away.

once he walked away i turned the camera toward me and Madi, we both looked at each other and then back at the camera.

"Matt and Chris are deeply in love with Andrew Garfield." we both said and then we laughed. i stopped recording and walked behind the photographer.

i pulled out my phone and leaned next to Madi and smiled. i took a few photos of us and in one she kissed my cheek making me laugh. all the photos were cute. i added a little bit of saturation to make the world seem a little brighter and to make me not as pale.

i posted them and tagged Madi, Nick, Matt, and Chris. i turned off my phone and watched as the boys posed and smiled. it was so natural to them. it made me smile.

i caught Chris's eyes. i smiled and relaxed as i felt comfortable under his gaze. it didn't bother me.

the photographer took a few photos and looked at them.

"uhm, Chris, what are you staring at?" she asked still looking down at her camera.

"hm?" he said not looking away from me.

"bro." Matt said smacking Chris's chest with the back of his hand.

Chris looked away from me and at the photographer. she glanced at me and then back at him and grinned.

she knew what he was staring at, well it was more of who he was staring at. Madi grinned and looked at me and then at Chris.

oh god, here we go.

***