Epsiode 4: Behind the Scenes 2

Evie and Giselle were best friends

Evie and Giselle were best friends. Basically long lost sisters. They had been spending time together since they were trainees, their friendship being a popular one in the Kpop industry. The two definitely worked hard in maintaining their friendship, making time for each other amongst their busy schedules.

Evie's favourite thing was going on dates with Giselle. Their groups would always promote at different times so they wouldn't overlap, making it hard for them to find time to spend together. They would always find a day to just go out, the two of them, catching up with one another as they put their idol lives aside.

They started with brunch in a quiet café and then went shopping, where they walked around and looked at clothes until their feet started to hurt. Knowing that was enough, they settled on dinner at a hidden restaurant, a grilled eel place that Haechan had suggested.

Evie had spent most of the time filling Giselle in on her latest schedules. The two were mindful of potential fans being around, so they kept their private chats for dinner, when they would have space all to themselves.

"So." Giselle began, smirking as the waiter walked away with their orders. She was leaning on the table, head tilted to her friend as they spoke in English. "What's the latest gossip?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Evie replied, innocently batting her eyelashes. Giselle shook her head, sipping her water.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Giselle told her, rolling her eyes. "Come on, what's going on with your love life that you were so excited about, you couldn't tell me over message."

"Well." Evie said, feeling her cheeks heat up at the thought. "I think I like someone."

"Oooo." Giselle's smile widened, leaning in. "Is he from the show?"

Evie nodded.

"Is it Serim?" Headshake. "Good, I'm sure the scandals were enough. Hm.... Hyunjin?"

Evie choked on her water, making Giselle's eyes widen. She quickly passed Evie a few tissues, helping her friend out.

"Gosh no, not Hyunjin." Evie shivered at the thought. "Definitely not Hyunjin."

"Why?" Giselle asked, looking confused. "Isn't he your ideal type?"

"Well... yes." Evie admitted, running her fingers through her hair. "But he's also my best friend."

"And dance partner." Giselle added, tapping her chin in thought. "Hey, wasn't he your first kiss? And didn't you two date for a bit?"

"For a week." Evie clarified. "And the kiss was a dare which then led to the dating. Which led to us realizing that we had no feelings for each other... but also the fact that Hyunjin would get killed if someone found out we were together."

"So you did like him!" Giselle exclaimed, as if she had solved a mystery.

"For a VERY short period of time." Evie said, making herself clear. "At the end of the day, he's a friend, nothing more."