Chapter 108: love at first sight

"What can you do? Just push it away. Don't offend the Jun family and cause us trouble." Ye Meipan directly stuffed the envelope into Yunci's arms.

On the second floor, Ruan Feiyue stopped to see all of this and smiled disdainfully.

She will definitely find the man who met in the rain.

That expensive, elegant, and perfect man, she is bound to win.

And Yunci can only marry a fool.

This is the gap.

Back in the room, Yunci threw the invitation letter to the corner.

On Tuesday night, she made an appointment with Gu Jingwen to go farming in the countryside.

at night.

Ruan Feiyue folded the handkerchief, gently placed it next to her pillow, and fell asleep with a rippling heart.

Amidst a crash, there was another downpour.

Ruan Feiyue fell on the side of the road, wet from the rain. She looked around, and she was hazy, not knowing what was going on.

At this time, a black umbrella appeared above, blocking the raindrops for her.

Ruan Feiyue looked up.

The black umbrella tilted, revealing the man's cool and handsome face, and a pair of deep eyes, looking at her condescendingly.

It's him!

Ruan Feiyue was ecstatic for a moment, her cheeks hot.

Finally met again!

At this time, the man gently bent over and stretched out his slender hand to lift her up.

Ruan Feiyue stared straight at the man. Just when he wanted to speak, the man pinched her chin and slowly brought her thin lips closer.

She was so frightened that she closed her eyes and her heart beat fast.

Suddenly, a few pops came from my ears.

Ruan Feiyue opened his eyelids so suddenly, only to see a white ceiling.

The servant said at the door: "Miss, it's time to get up."

She was still lying on the bed, the sun was shining outside the window.

It turned out to be just a dream...

Ruan Feiyue's heart seemed to fall into an ice cellar, and there was an indescribable loss.

When I came to school, the same table stared at her face: "What's wrong with you? The dark circles are so heavy, I didn't sleep well last night?"

Ruan Feiyue was a little listless: "I had a dream all night."

"What dream?" The tablemate guessed: "You shouldn't dream of that crush partner, right?"

Ruan Feiyue smiled shyly and nodded.

"Oh, hello... you like him so much?"

Ruan Feiyue grabbed the handkerchief in her hand and was slightly lost: "I used to believe that I would fall in love at first sight."

She felt that no man was worthy of her.

But that man is different.

This may be fate, it is destined...

When school is over, Ruan Feiyue walks out of the school side by side with the same table.

"This needle in a haystack, how did you find him? Would you like me to recommend some private detectives to you?"

Ruan Feiyue was a little moved when his deskmate said so: "Is it reliable?"

The same table smiled and said: "These detectives are used by wives to catch rapes. They should be very reliable if they catch each other accurately."

Ruan Feiyue was also amused. Suddenly, she stepped, and the laughter stopped abruptly. She covered her mouth and exclaimed, "It's... it's him!"

"What?" Seeing Ruan Feiyue staring at the front with gleaming eyes at the same table, she also looked up.

Across the road, there is a Maybach parked.

The man leaned on the side of the car with a slender figure. He was wearing a black shirt and his tie was torn off and hung loosely around his neck.

He tilted his head, his ink hair hanging down, his outline was deep, his facial features were as perfect as finely crafted, and he seemed to be shrouded in a halo under the setting sun.

In the cold, it reveals a bit of unruly.

The pedestrians around are watching him.

"Huh? Isn't he your crush?" The tablemate was shocked.

Ruan Feiyue returned to his senses and felt strange: "What's the matter? Do you know him?"