Chapter 113: She wants to accompany me to the dinner

Gu Jingwen yelled, "Which stupid is it?"

After his eyes adjusted slightly, Yun Ci turned his head to look.

On a small road not far away, there was a prominent Maybach parked, with high beams on, a slender figure, stepping on a ray of light, breaking through the night, and walking slowly.

His deep silhouette faded away at this moment, and he was in a daze, as if a **** descended.

Yun Ci squinted and took a closer look.

It wasn't until I got closer that I finally saw it.

Junscher? !

Gu Jingwen was also surprised: "Why did he come? You told him?"

Jun Siche walked straight to Yunci, lowered his head, half of his face was hidden in the darkness, like a grumpy lion, with raging anger hidden in his eyes.

He grabbed Yunci's hand: "Follow me."

"Wait!" Gu Jingwen quickly grabbed Yunci's other hand: "Where are you taking her?"

Jun Siche turned his head slowly, a pair of cold eyes, as sharp as a blade, passed over Gu Jingwen's body fiercely.

Immediately, he lifted his thin lips and smiled coldly: "Are you there?"

Gu Jingwen bends his eyebrows, and said, "Of course, Yunci came with me to plant the land."

He deliberately emphasized the word "accompany me".

Jun Siche narrowed his long and narrow eyes instantly, and a chill suddenly appeared.

Yun Ci could clearly feel that the strength of the man holding her hand was increasing every inch, and the pain made her frown.

Jun Siche pressed his thin lips into a straight line, as if trying to restrain his anger, his voice didn't have a hint of warmth: "Unfortunately, she is going to accompany me to the dinner party now."

"Ah... dinner party!" Gu Jingwen shrugged and said disapprovingly: "Then I'll go together too."

Jun Si squinted at him, his eyes showing a little disdain: "Can you get in?"

"I'm sorry, I really can get in." Gu Jingwen took out an envelope from his pocket and shook it provocatively in front of Junscher's eyes: "I have an invitation letter."

The expression is extremely flat.

Jun Si Che suddenly clenched his fists.

Uncle Zou was afraid that they would fight, and hurriedly acted as a peacemaker: "How about...everyone go together?"

As soon as the voice fell, three pairs of cold eyes stared at him at the same time.

Yunci was dragged into Maybach by Jun Si.

Gu Jingwen drove his car behind.

In the car, the man leaned against the window with his legs folded, one hand on his knees, the other hand on his forehead, his face tense, his eyebrows seemed to be filled with gloom.

Obviously, still stunned.

Yun Ci leaned back lazily on the other side, squinting his eyes slightly, and taking a nap.

The atmosphere was depressed, and there was a dead silence.

Zou Bo glanced at the rearview mirror and couldn't help sighing.

How could Miss Yunci be like a okay person?

The car stopped in front of a building.

Zou Bo turned around and handed a paper box to Yunci: "Miss Yunci, the banquet hall is in front, please change your dress here first."

Yunci took it and jumped out of the car.

She walked into the bathroom of the building, put on her dress, and then untied the rope, her hair pouring down, and she casually pulled twice in front of the mirror.

The hair was just tied into a curly arc by the head rope.

Yunci walked out of the building while holding the skirt, walking lightly to the side of the car, tapped the car window twice with his finger, and was already a little impatient: "Can you go now?"

The window of the car was rolled down, and Jun Sito turned his head to look sideways.

Yunci wears a gothic dark red dress, which outlines her beautiful body curve, making her skin become colder and whiter, and her blood vessels are clearly visible. The seaweed-like hair is scattered on the fragrant shoulders, revealing a pair of delicate collarbones .