Chapter 116: Don't get involved with him

Yun Ci lifted her head and looked at the chandelier above her head. The light was brilliant. She said slowly: "The mayor can help laundering money openly. I'm afraid there are only special medicine items."

Gu Jingwen hit the goblet: "Tacitly, just like I thought."

"No." Soon, Yunci frowned again: "For such a sensational project, Yeli and the two countries must have gotten a lot of investment. Funding shouldn't be a problem."

"But the details of the project funds are public." Gu Jing tilted his head and looked towards Yunci: "If you want to do something secretly, and the project funds cannot move, you can only use this method to secretly make money."

Yunci twitched his lips with a smile: "Sure enough, the special effects drug project is not as simple as it seems, and the gods organization is organizing this project. What hidden secrets are there?"

Gu Jingwen was inexplicably excited, and approached and asked, "Are you interested in digging?"

Yun Ci stretched out his hand and stroked the hair on his forehead, his red lips lightly opened: "Very well."

The two smiled at each other and reached a consensus.

far away.

Si Yanxiao noticed Gu Jingwen in the corner.

"Jing Wen is here too?"

He was holding a goblet, ready to go.

The man beside him showed disgust: "How dare he come to this kind of occasion? Doctor Si, do you know him?"

Si Yanxiao smiled beautifully: "He and I are classmates and once studied in the Department of Psychology of the National Medical University together."

"It turned out to be like this." The man suddenly realized, and hurriedly stopped Si Yanxiao's footsteps: "I advise you, don't get involved with him."

Si Yanxiao puzzled: "How do you say?"

The man replied: "You went to live abroad very early, so I don't know. This Gu Jingwen, once the most famous psychologist in Ye Kingdom, just graduated from school, but he was only 22 years old and became famous at a young age. What a vigorous spirit, even the king personally received him, and it really took one step to reach a height that was unattainable by others."

Si Yanxiao smiled and nodded, and praised without hesitation: "He is indeed excellent. He was the number one subject in school. He was once the most proud student of our psychology professor."

The man sighed: "Unfortunately, talented but not virtuous, too greedy. In the end, he was not revoked his doctor's qualification certificate, and he was reduced to the point where he didn't dare to show his face."

Si Yanxiao was surprised: "How could this be?"

The man leaned closer, lowered his voice, and whispered quietly: "Because of him, he killed the Lin family daughter."

Si Yanxiao suddenly squeezed the goblet in his hand: "The meaning of killing is..."

The man continued: "Back then, the daughter of the Lin family had a mental problem. It seems to be called bipolar disorder. The Lin family paid a lot of money to ask Gu Jingwen for treatment. Unfortunately, it has not improved. Guess what method he did? Hypnosis!"

Hearing this, Si Yanxiao finally changed his face: "How can he... use such a risky method!"

He is also a psychiatrist, so he knows nothing better.

How dangerous is hypnosis, especially for patients with bipolar disorder.

It's impossible for Gu Jingwen not to know.

So why would he do this?

The man tutted twice: "The illness of Ms. Lin's family back then was a national spotlight. At that time, the Lin family promised that whoever can cure her disease will get an extremely generous remuneration. If Gu Jingwen succeeds, he will get more than money. His status in the psychology world will go to a higher level, so... he is too greedy, taking risks for the sake of money and reputation. This is simply a bet on the life of the patient!"