Chapter 117: Self-digging eyes

"Poor Miss Lin's family, she never recovered from hypnosis. When she died, she hadn't passed her twentieth birthday. She was so old because of this scum..." The man said to the end, his voice was a little choked: "Lin's family He was kind and didn't pursue it too much, so he only had his doctor's qualification certificate revoked. From then on, he was like a rat crossing the street, and everyone shouted and beat him."

Si Yanxiao frowned and looked at Gu Jingwen in the distance, without speaking for a long time.

on the sofa.

Gu Jingwen suddenly smashed his words with his elbow: "Look at it."

Yun Ci opened his eyelids suddenly and looked in the direction of Gu Jingwen.

In the distance, the crowd was surging, and there was a special figure.

He was a man with a slender figure and delicate features. He was tilting his head slightly and seemed to be listening to others. The brows covered by the ink hair were cold, and his temperament was exceptionally elegant. His eyes were blinded by a white silk.

Gu Jingwen smiled and said, "Menglai people."

Yun Ci looked at the man carefully.

His eyes are the same as Le Tong.

"Why do Menglai people blindfold their eyes with white silk?"

Gu Jingwen took science seriously for her: "This is the family rules of the Menglai clan. They believe that the world is filthy. Seeing things with their eyes will tarnish their pure souls. Therefore, if you want to join the clan, you must dig your own eyes."

Yunci felt a little ridiculous: "So, they don't need to look at it, what do they use to see?"

Gu Jingwen pointed to his heart: "Use this."

Yun Ci did not speak, and closed his eyes again.

bored...

Gu Jingwen leaned next to her: "Don't get close to them easily, they can guilty people as soon as they pass by."

Yunci had seen this point a long time ago.

"But..." Gu Jingwen touched his chin, pondering carefully: "This person must be not easy."

Yunci asked perfunctorily: "How to say..."

"Two years ago, the Emperor You disappeared, and the Menglai clan began to decline. Most Menglai clan lived an unbearable life like your classmate, Le Tong. But he could come to attend such a dinner party around. In addition to fear, people's attitude towards him is also courteous and respectful, which shows that his position in the Menglai clan must be extraordinary."

Yun Ci suddenly sat up straight: "Then my life and death Gu..."

Gu Jingwen snapped his fingers: "That's what I meant. Maybe he knows how to explain it, but you should be careful, the Menglai people are not easy to provoke."

Yun Ci's eyes were cold, staring at the man in the distance, and his hand slowly stroking his heart.

The banquet is still going on.

Gu Jing heard that he had drunk too much champagne, and slumped on the sofa crookedly.

There are so many noisy people, Yun Ci feels bored, and walks slowly to the back garden to breathe.

Under the moonlight, a black shadow was shrinking in the corner.

Yun Ci's eyes condensed, and he slowly moved closer.

It was a man with a very thin body and a vulnerable appearance, as if still trembling slightly.

Yunci looked at him condescendingly: "Hey, are you okay?"

The man slowly raised his head, revealing a delicate face, his skin was almost sickly white, and his clear eyes were like glass beads, dipped in the water, shaking gently.

He wiped away tears from the corners of his eyes in a panic, his voice was very low and weak: "It's okay... I feel a little sick in my stomach."

Yunci tilted his head backward: "You can go and eat something."

He pursed his pale lips, a little embarrassed: "Master...don't let me in, I have to wait for him here."

the host?

Yun Ci frowned slightly.

What is this strange name?