Valentine's Day Special

A/N: Muzan and Tamayo's Valentine's Day. Since y'all actually like the ship of our Muzan x Tamayo. (Chapter 8 but before the incident. So 3 years in the five years timeskip) don't come me at 👁👄👁

TW: Idk if it's cheesy or cringe but read at your own risk. Lol.

"Muzan-Kun!" Tamayo tried waking you up, which isn't working at all.

So she went over to the kitchen and grabbed 2 frying pans that you created for her and went back to your room again.

Slowly creeping up to you, close enough to make it really loud in your ears.

And Started smashing them together, making a loud *BAM BAM* sound.

"WHAT THE FU-" before you could finish, she stuffed a pink cupcake in your mouth.

You were choking. Quite literally.

Tamayo sweatdropped and pounded on your back, making your back hurt.

"Uhhh" you groaned, coughing because of the big sized cupcake that she forcefully stuffed in your mouth.

"Muzan-Kun, your finally awake! I made you these Cupcakes and cookies!" Tamayo showed you a tray full of heart shaped cookies and pink cupcakes.

You shuddered. "I'll pass on the cupcakes..."

"Oh..." Tamayo went out to grab another thing that she made for you.

You think you now have PCP. (pinkcupcakepobia)

While in your daze, Tamayo came in with another tray full of Sweets that was made with dyed red bread that was shaped into a heart shaped size and cream puffs with little pink hearts on top.

You sweatdropped as you watched her trying to come inside the room with a tray full of stuff.

You sighed and went over to grab the tray. She quickly thanked you and you just grunted in response.

~~~

"Alright!" Tamayo suddenly said making you look at her with curious gaze.

She turned her head towards you with a big happy smile, blinding You.

"Muzan-kun, let's go out for a date!"

You coughed, and coughed.

"What?"

"Let's go on a date!" She repeated.

'Date? Date? DATE???' You panicked, thinking about going on a date with anyone.

"Stop being a wussy and say no, it's no big deal."

'Like someone has ever asked you on a date before.'

"Yeah they didn't because I always reject them"

'Way to brag.'

"Just saying the truth though. Lol"

'.. ok'

"Fine." You thought while trying to maintain a expressionless face.

"WHY DID YOU SAY YES?! WHAT WHAT WHAT????"

'MY EARDRUMS HELLO???'

"I DON'T CARE! HOW DARE YOU SAY YES WITH MY BODY AND MY MOUTH?! SHE WILL BE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY FIRST TIME!!!"

'WHY TF YOU SAID IT SO WEIRDLY?! ITS JUST A DATE!'

"NO! MY DIGNITY OF REJECTION PRINCE IS NOW TAKEN AWAY BECAUSE OF YOU!! THANK YOU BITCH"