☆i

aster's pov

aster's pov

"Maybe i should just wear pants

"Maybe i should just wear pants." i suggested.

"You cant even see them. I promise." We both sat on the bed, my legs extended on Fezco's lap as he took a beauty blender with concealer and used it to cover my bruises.

"Are you sure?" i bit my lip nervously as he continued blending in the concealer on the big bruise on my shin.

"Promise." he finally looked up at me with a warm reassuring smile.

"I dont know if i should go." i hesitated.

"You're going." he was stern. "You've been in this house for a week. Go hang out with your friends."

I stood up from the bed and walked over to the mirror.

"You look beautiful." I could see Fezco in the mirror sitting on the bed, his eyes glued to my body.

"Thank you."  i smiled to myself while looking down at my legs. "The bruises are really covered up." I was relieved.

Its sad that i even had to cover up bruises on my legs in the first place.

"Thank you for doing that." i walked over to him to hug him goodbye. I wrapped my arms around him tightly. Not that i didn't want to see Maddy and celebrate her birthday. I just wasn't really in the mood to socialize.

"Leave already." he chuckled as he tried prying me off of him.

"You're here!" Maddy screamed as i walked inside.

"Of course. I wouldnt miss your party." i smiled as i pulled her into a hug. "Happy birthday! You're finally legal!" i held her tight.