☆and

aster's pov

aster's pov

a few days later

"So you're like really into makeup huh?" Faye looked at me while i rummaged through my makeup bag for a black eye liner.

"Yeah kinda." i glanced over at her. We were in the bathroom, her on the toilet as our makeshift makeup chair while i glammed her up. We were bored and the boys went to the store for a few hours.

"When Maddy and i were younger we both got really into makeup. We'd watch so many youtube tutorials, and practice on each other until we got good at it." looking back on those day i missed it, when makeup was something fun to do, now its like a chore

"Thats really cute." she smiled.

"Yeah and over the years we got older and standards got higher. I always felt ugly compared to the other girls. So i just started wearing a full face of makeup to school everyday from 5th grade all the the way to now."

"Oh wow." she seemed taken aback. "That a lot of work in the morning. I could never."

"Yeah it is. But it makes me feel better about myself so i just make the time to do it." i finally found the damn eyeliner.

"You have really pretty eyes." i complimented her as i started a wing on her right eye.

"Thank you." she smiled. "You have pretty eyes too."

"They're the color of dog food." i shook my head in disgust. "You dont need to lie."

She let out a laugh and thank god i finished the wing before she started laughing because i would've fucked it up.

"So how long have you and Fezco known each other?" she remained still while i did the wing on her other eye.

"Well I've known of him since forever. But we didn't start becoming friends until the beginning of my sophomore year. It was around the time Rue started getting into drugs, in the beginning of her freshmen year.  She lost her father and i didn't want her to be alone. So i was always around her when she did them. After a while the people around you influence you a lot, so i started doing them too. Rue introduced me to her dealer, which was Fezco. And we'd always just chill with him." i shrugged. Honestly it was all a blur. My sophomore and junior year was a fucking mess.

"When did you start dating?"

"Around mid August." i took a small brush with bright blue eyeshadow and smudged it under her lower lash line to match her eyes.