Chapter 11 - Clumsy

Chapter 11 - Clumsy

Su Ling’s action of leaning against the door was very obvious. Gu Liheng was standing under the dryer at the end of the swimming pool, his gaze slightly changed as he quickly walked towards the door.

Su Ling's fingers clenched tightly against the door. His fingertips turned slightly white because of the intensity, and the sound of his rapid breathing in his ears made him panic. Looking up, he saw Gu Liheng getting closer and closer, while the mellow fragrance becomes more intense. The scent was similar to the wine that has been stored for many years. It even gave Su Ling an illusion that he is soaking in a pool of red wine.

At the same time, dull irritation radiated from the back of his neck and swept across his head. As if his mind were covered by fog, his thoughts were not clear. Su Ling raised his finger slightly, wanting to remove the isolator to make himself more comfortable. That thought passed in a flash, and he pressed his finger down hard on the door panel again. Even he disliked his own smell, he couldn’t let his male god smell it again. His scent is bad at normal days, but with how uncomfortable he felt at the back of his neck right now, the smell must be strong.

Gu Liheng stopped about two steps from Su Ling. He pulled out an isolator and attached it to the back of his neck, then he adjusted the ventilation system to the highest level.

Su Ling felt his mouth very dry and licked his lower lip. He looked at Gu Liheng and took a breath, asking, "President Gu, are you okay?"

Gu Liheng glanced over his slightly moist lips, his eyebrows frowning slightly, "It's you who are not okay."

Su Ling blinked and admitted honestly, "En, my legs felt powerless, my heartbeat is fast, and my neck is uncomfortable." What he didn't say was his entire body felt very hot, and he really wanted Gu Liheng to touch it, but it was too shameful. He finished speaking in one breath and felt that his current appearance was too embarrassing. Looking at Gu Liheng, he asked, "I want to go back to my room, can you help me?"

Gu Liheng took a step forward and reached out for Su Ling. A delicate and small gourd-shaped dark blue sachet appeared on his hand, and Su Ling could smell a faint refreshing fragrance came from above. Gu Liheng gave Su Ling the sachet and held him with another hand, "Hold this and smell it."

Earlier, Su Ling took a bath and put on thin refreshing clothing; white cotton singlet with black shorts. With such a thin fabric, Su Ling could clearly felt the heat from Gu Liheng's palm. The moment Gu Liheng touched him, his(SL) hand subconsciously shifted outward, but he quickly stopped himself. Su Ling had never had such close contact with other people before, his heart was beating wildly, and he has this unknown impulse to reach out and hug the other person tightly.

Su Ling lightly scratched at the door to stay calm, then he took the sachet from Gu Liheng's hand, and put it to the tip of his nose. The refreshing fragrance instantly rushed from his nose to his mind, and his clouded mind suddenly became clear like the fog was blown away by a gust of wind. Apart from that, the irritation at the back of his neck has dissipated. Su Ling moved the sachet away in surprise, but when he was about to examine the sachet, his body was suddenly carried up. Quickly raising his eyes, Su Ling saw a clear view of Gu Liheng's side profile.

Gu Liheng looked down at him and said, "Pardon me."

Gu Liheng walked downstairs with Su Ling in his arms, which his hands are at Su Ling's shoulders and knees. The two of them were so close, skin touching skin, so Su Ling could easily sense how Gu Liheng’s body is slightly stiff. He couldn't help laughing and said, "Your literature[1] skill is outstanding."

Gu Liheng didn't reply. He had never hugged a young Omega like this before. His hands at Su Ling’s knees have direct contact on the other person’s bare skin. The smooth and soft touch made him inexplicably flustered.