Chapter 18 - Going Together

Su Ling froze for a moment, he didn't expect Gu Liheng to answer yes. He was just asking because Gu Liheng's previous reaction worried him, but in his heart, he didn’t place much hope for a positive answer. After a moment, he reacted quickly and said, "What kind of help do you need? Just say it, I will definitely try my best to help."

Gu Liheng looked at the sincere boy, and his heart slightly warmed up. So this how it feels to have a friend? He gestured to the living room sofa and said, "Let’s sit down first."

The two of them sat down, and Domi brewed a pot of tea for them. Soon, a light fragrance spread along the heat wafted in the air. Su Ling held a teacup and waited for Gu Liheng to speak.

Gu Liheng didn't beat about the bush and stated his purpose right away, "Can I go with you when you take the Grade A spiritual plants to search for Xian Mo Yu?" Then he added, "I don't want Xian Mo Yu, I just want to go together."

Su Ling's eyes brightened up; he didn't expect the help his male god needs refer to this. He couldn’t ask for more! Initially, he was worried about not able to see Gu Liheng for some time, afraid that there would be love rivals appearing out of nowhere! It's better to have his male god stay near to him, of course. Plus, searching for a spiritual plant is not the same as staying in a villa, the time they’ll spend together will significantly increase.

Su Ling answered immediately, "Of course." He asked curiously, "Are you looking for another Grade S spiritual plant?"

Gu Liheng was silent for a while. Facing the boy's clear eyes, he didn't want to lie, but he didn't want to let him know his condition as well, so he vaguely replied, "No, I just want to relax a bit. I can also help to search for this high-grade spiritual plant along the way, that's good."

Smiling, Su Ling nodded vigorously to express his agreement, "Yes, you really need to relax, but you are so busy recently, do you have time to go out?"

Gu Liheng nodded, "I have taken care of a few important tasks at hand, so I have a three-month vacation."

Su Ling: "You have been so busy lately, was it because of the holiday?"

Gu Liheng: "Yes……"

Just then, Gu Liheng’s bracelet rang, and after reading the message, he got up: "Sorry, I need to settle some matters."

Su Ling's eyes curled up slightly, "It's okay, I'm free starting from 16th, and it's fine to leave a few days later."

It was apparent that Su Ling is considering for his sake. Gu Liheng’s expression became much softer as he said, "Everything will be handled before the 16th then. I will go to my study first."

After Gu Liheng left the living room, Su Ling thought about what he had said and tapped his bracelet to watch the news. The news with the highest number of replies is [Re-election - The most beautiful Omega]. He went inside and saw his picture with a red word in the upper right corner that said ‘Disqualified’. The two photos below him are Lin Meng and Zhao Qi, who was originally at 2nd and 3rd place, respectively. This topic has a lot of replies from netizens. After reading the popular replies, Su Ling understood why the Su Family suddenly announced their severed ties with him.

After he was rated as the most beautiful Omega, his popularity rose rapidly. Then, gossips about him circulated, and the most popular thing was his unpleasant pheromone smell. Soon, his family background was investigated and revealed by netizens. At the same time, the Su Family announced that they had broken off relations with him. Seeing this, Su Ling smiled, it was quite in line with the Su Family’s style of doing things.