Damn System!

____

Right now we can see Sukuna  walking around a village he had just arrived at the world of Demon Slayer well in the sengoku era that is but the strangest thing happened was he was walking through the people how you ask? Well he's a curse which are technically spirits to make it more simpler if one can't use or has no curse energy they can't see him nor touch him unless he let's them.

"Wow this place really looks amazing" Sukuna said as whistled through the crowd with the tune of the konosuba outro song it was calming.

Just as Sukuna was about to head to the next village he overheard something that made him giddy

"Hey did you hear?" A bald man whispered to another man

"What?"

"I heard that one of the Tsugikuni's ran away"

"Wait seriously!?"

"Yeah it was one of the twins that was supposed to become a monk he was able to beat a samurai! He was made heir but why did he ran though?"

"I don't know maybe he doesn't want to be the heir"

Sukuna who heard this was sure where he could find Yoriichi he just had to ask.

A few hours later.

Sukuna's POV

ALRIGHT THIS IS BULLSHIT!

Why was I angry? Well turns out when I asked the location for the Tsugikuni estate as I allowed myself to be seen they got suspicious since apparently everyone knows where it was and when Yoriichi left exactly the same day arrived it was even more suspicious!, So I had to run away from the village and find the rice Field Yoriichi Meets Uta at! And apparently I can't even interact with Yoriichi or Michikatsu! Since it would change their fate! So here I am stuck in a cave thanks to the system trapping me inside and all I have is this screen in front of me!

[Sealed!]

The system has sealed the user for 10 Years until Yoriichi becomes a demon slayer due to the body of the host being sealed in a confined space curses will protect this area.

Current status: Sealed in a Boulder.

Remaning time: 5256000 Minute's till released

'Damn system I can't even leave this world! And now I'm stuck here for 10 years!?!'

And that's how 10 years of boredom began

1st Year.

You know I regret accepting this quest why didn't I just wait till midoriya fights stain or something but no I had to hurry up well now I'm stuck in a Boulder like that nine tails folklore back in Japan except that a monk won't come here and im pretty sure people won't die from touching this boulder.

"Hey system why can't I just leave this world??"

[Due to the stupidity of the Host he will be trapped here for years but that's not the only problem he might stay here as long as muzan isn't dead, The user can fight muzan if he had the power of 10 PURE fingers not just the rank but if the user waits till muzna gets poisoned he could fight him by himself.]

"Oh so my best bet is A. Let everything happen but make myself know as a spirit for the slayers and kill muzan at his poisoned state or B. I could grind missions and try to get to Pure finger power.."

[Yes.]

"Welp time to think of a better title then king of curses!"

2nd Year