she catches you reading fanfiction of her early in your relationship (requested)

Hearing a knock at your front door, you put your phone down and paused the show that you've spent most of your day binge-watching before getting up to see who it was.

Your eyes lit up upon seeing Mina standing there.

She had a couple of bags of takeout in her hands and the look of surprise in your eyes over her presence made her grin.

"Hi, baby."

"Hi! Come in!"

She walked into your house as you closed the front door behind her.

"I thought you would be busy in practice until late tonight."

"Yeah, that's what we thought, But plans changed and we got out early. I figured since it's still early in the evening, I'd just go home and shower before coming here to surprise you with some dinner!"

You threw your arms around her to give her a big hug and she happily reciprocated it.

"I'm not interrupting anything, am I? You're not busy?"

"No!" You assured. "I'm happy that you're here."

"Me too, baby." She smiled at you before kissing your lips a few times.

She can't believe how crazy she is for you already. Your relationship is still fairly new. You haven't been together for much longer than a month. But you've got her head over heels already and she's got you the same.

"I'll go get you some water and I'll be back and we can eat."

"Sounds wonderful, my love." She said and watched you walk into the kitchen.

She sat on the sofa and opened the bag, pulling out the food from your favorite spot in town that you've got her hooked on these days.

Just as she set the food on the table in front of her, your phone began to chime a few times with texts from beside her on the cushion.

She grabbed it just so she could yell out to you who it was that was texting you.

To her surprise, it was already unlocked.

She only caught a glimpse of the name of your friend that was texting you before she looked at the screen, eyes going wide when she noticed what you'd been doing.

Aside from binge-watching tv, you've spent some of your day doing something else. Something you didn't expect Mina to find out about.

She saw the title of what you were reading. It was fanfiction of her. A book titled 'Mina Imagines' and she was shocked to see that you'd read something like that.

"Sorry it took me a moment," you started to say as you walked back into the living room, only to freeze when you noticed your phone in Mina's hands.

She was staring at you in surprise and curiosity while you tried to think of what to say to get yourself out of this situation; one you didn't expect to be caught in with Mina.

"I-I was just going to tell you that someone was texting you. Your phone was going off. I was going to tell you who it was. But then your phone was unlocked and, uh," she paused and you groaned as you sat down beside her.

"I didn't expect for you to find out..."

"Find out that you read fanfiction of me?" She asked and when you looked into her eyes, you noticed they were starting to light up a little.

"Yeah."

"Is this the first time you've read fanfiction of me?" She asked curiously, only to watch as you shook your head.

"No. I've read more before."

"Oh, is that so?" She asked as her smile grew.

She wasn't so surprised anymore. She was ready to tease you about the entire thing now.

"You knew I was a fan!"

"Yeah, but I didn't know this." She giggled.

"And I didn't think you'd find out." You said and she shook her head with a laugh. "I'm so embarrassed."

"I think it's kinda cute." She said as she put your phone on your lap. "You like me so much that you're reading fanfiction of me. That's kinda sweet."

"Mina," you groaned as your cheeks turned red.

"I wonder what the girls would think if I told them. I don't think they've ever been in a relationship with someone that reads fanfiction of them. I bet they'd love to hear about this."

"No, Mina. Don't tell anyone, please." You pleaded as you laid your head on her shoulder.

"Oh, okay." She laughed and rubbed your back. "I'm just teasing you, cutie. Your secret is safe with me."

"Thank you." You sighed in relief.

"Pretty impressive - I saw that you're about forty parts into that book. You must really enjoy reading fanfiction of me."

You buried your face in her shirt.

The teasing wasn't over, but it was all in good fun, so it was hard to be upset about.

"Hey," She whispered softly and you lifted your head from her chest to stare up into her eyes as she spoke. "Just know that you don't have to read this stuff anymore. There's no need to imagine that you're my girlfriend because you actually are."

You grinned from ear to ear as she started to lean in for a kiss, her lips getting closer and closer to yours.

"I'm the luckiest girl in the world." You said and she chuckled before her lips touched yours, making your heart skip beat after beat.