F I V E

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 ⌫

____________________________________________________________________

I sighed as I woke up again and I looked under the covers to see my naked body.. again.

But this time, I'm hurting a lot more than I did last time.

I looked to the side and I saw him.. Seokjin, sleeping peacefully.

His back is facing me and I can see some of the scratches and marks on his beautiful honey toned skin.

I really shouldn't have let him stay here again, I should have kicked him to the curb.

But I didn't.

I tried getting up slowly, but the more I put in effort, the more I hissed and quietly groaned due to the pain.

So I had no choice but to lay there.

"If you want to get up, you could just say so." Seokjin's rasp voice said and I slightly jumped at the sound.

"I actually really do want to get up, but the pain in my ass and groin is like shackles tying me down." I mumbled as I slowly started to give up on trying to leave the bed.

I heard the bed creak and the dip that I felt from the other side of the bed, I could no longer feel.

Seokjin soon appeared in front of me and he threw me over his shoulder.

"Put some clothes on!" I shrieked as I saw his naked body and he only laughed.

"You've already seen me like this anyways." Seokjin said and he picked me up, embracing me in his arms.

"What the hell." I muttered as he took me to the bathroom.

He sat me on the counter and Seokjin hushed me by putting his long finger on my lips.

My eyes went straight to his finger when he did.

And images from last night began to invade my mind.

I felt hot but Seokjin left me and cut water on, waiting till it filled the bath tub.

"It's not good to have such dirty thoughts about your own boss, Dani." Seokjin mumbled and I looked at with my eyes slightly widened, and I saw a smirk tugging at his plump lips.

Seokjin suddenly picked me up and put me in the warm water. A sigh left my parted lips.

I was completely enjoying myself until Seokjin suddenly got in the warm water.

My eyes stayed on him as he got comfortable.

He finally looked up at me and raised a brow. "What?" Seokjin mumbled and I got up from the tub and left.

I stumbled a bit but I made my way out.

We can't be this intimate. That is the last thing I want to happen.

I also don't have to worry about going to work today, fortunately. It's my day off and I also don't want to see Hyun-min and his crazy ass.

I went to the living room, Seokjin soon following after with pants on.

"What's wrong?" Seokjin questioned as he sat down on the couch beside me.

"No intimacy is what's wrong. This should just be sex and nothing else if that is what you want, and to be exact, we shouldn't be having sex in the first place." My eyes went to him and I saw he was already looking at me.

"For one, I never said I wanted something more than sex and two, what's wrong with having sex? We are not at my company. I'm not fucking you on the receptionist desk, now am I?" Seokjin said and my lips pursed.