Wait, there's more teams? Team 13: Sparking Flame!

The first one out was slightly tanned, bright green eyes, a 9 quilled piece mohawk with white tips, an orange sun tattoo on his check, wearing a light blue shirt, darker blue vest, yellow tie, and orange shirt.

"The blader of the Shining Sun, the strategist, Hikaru Asahi!"

"Wow. Hyuga, let's inspire all the other bladers. The Dynamite Era and everything else to come are going to have us to look up to." He looked down on his blade. "We may not be the strongest, but we'll be the blading heroes they need like Aiga was to me. He looks around and sees nothing there. Hyuga? Hyuga?!

Yu laughed. "Your hair is so ridiculous," bawling on the floor and rolling around. "They should call you Hika-rooster."

While Tsubasa asked him to act a bit more mature, Hikaru's former coach Rantaro tried really hard not to laugh.

"Coach, seriously?" Then he noticed the Supreme Five all together.

"They're all on the same team," recalling how hard it was for them to beat Lui, Free, and Shu, each with equally skilled partners. Phi's appearance completely took him for a loop. It took Aiga so many tries to beat him. Even though he had grown, Phi was one that briefly made him question whether to continue his path on being a blader, and the likes of Arthur showed Hikaru the risks of being a blader. Still he always believed he could be a blading hero like his idols and took his chance. If they defeated Lane and brought him over to the side of good, anything was possible, right?

"Stand your ground kid." Hikaru turned out to see Tyson right behind him. "We've had to deal with some crazy powerful bladers, some even strong to break holes in reality."

"Wow. Right," psyching himself up. "We'll break our limits."

Aiga joined him. "That's what I'd like to hear. Make sure you make it far so Achilles and I can settle things!"

Hikaru nodded, looking forward to it.

"The Shining Speedster, Hyuga Asahi."

Hyuga was already busy going around, only to fall asleep for training too late to his brother's charging. Though shorter, his spiky crimson hair, red eyes and jacket, orange sun tattoo similar to his brother alongside the symbol on his black shirt, and jeans underneath black sweats gave off a flashy appearance. Hikaru and Valt had to carry him over, and when he woke back up, the sight of Shu working with the other Legends as one team got him to jump off his idol.

"Wow, Valt, you're with your old team. Wait, BC Sol, a team of legends, Aiga's team, Drum's team?"

"Hikaru, Hyuga, hey," Drum approached. "We're going to have some serious awesome battles like before right?" As they agreed, Amane joined.

"These are the guys you battled with in the Legends Festival and Tag League huh."

Hyuga nodded, exaggerating his hand movements. "We went zoom zoom zoom, crash crash, kablamo, and whoosh!"

"No, you went straight in, clashed, burst, and went in super seriously!"

While Daina and Shu asked Valt if he wanted to join in, Amane and Hikaru lumped their heads over to the side.

"I'm guessing you're the brains and he's the brawn."

"You could say that," Hikaru awkwardly laughed.

Tokonatsu jumped in the combination. "Well we may not be the strongest, but it's cool that we're all the leaders of our own groups. Valt battled with you all, so hope you give his little brother a chance too."

Amane was looking forward to the challenge but Hikaru nervously looked aside.

"I'm not exactly the leader. More like the one our captain put in charge of for strategies."