25: Reuinon

12/24

Kina: Ok Futaro is cold now, it's snowing a lot now.

Akira: It's fine. Not like he'll die.

Kina: Mmm ok.

Boss: Hey Hara, what's your plans for today?

Akira: Noting to big.

Kina: Mom has works so she'll be home later. But we just eat and watch shows together at Christmas time anyways.

Akira: Just some peace and tranquility.

Boss: Oh alright. That's always nice.

Kina: It is!

Akira walks in the back where he works on a cake that just cooled, waiting for icing to be applied. He holds up a piece of paper close to his eyes and reads it.

Boss: Having trouble there?

Akira: Eh I just didn't get that good enough sleep last night that's all. Just the tiredness I'm my eyes catching up to me.

Boss: Sure if you say so. Hey kid, why don't you leave early today. You and Uesugi. It's a family day so you guys should leave to be with them.

Akira: Is this some ploy to not pay us?

Boss: Who do you think I am? No no I'll pay you full just go and be with you family.

Akira: Heh, thanks. Maybe you are a nice guy.

Boss: YOU JUST NOW FIGURE THAT OUT!!

Akira: Well anyways, see ya!

Kina: Ooo we're going?

Akira: Yeah get your coat on.

The two suit up and walk outside. Futaro turns his head with a red nose.

Akira: Hey Rudolph, Boss Man said we can leave early. Full pay too.

Futaro: Are you sure?

Akira: Beats me, I just want to get home.

Futaro: Mmm, I'll say a bit longer.

Akira: Whatever. Don't catch a cold and Merry Christmas.

Kina: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Futaro: To you too. Stay warm.

They all wave to each other as the two siblings walk away. They make it home and wait for their mother to get off of work which didn't take too long since it was the holidays.

They all sat around the table with food in front of them. They clapped their hands together and thanked for the food, and dug in.

After, they all exchanged presents. Since they didn't have a lot of money, Kina and Aiya bought something for Akira, Akira and Kina bought something for Aiya, and Aiya and Akira bought something for Kina.

After they exchange, they all sat together and watched a movie. It was nothing to special, but it was enough for them. They Hara family.

***********************************

Time = 1 Week Later

The Nakano sister sat in their new apartment they Ichika is kindly paying for with money she got from acting. There are several reasons for the move, and one was to have the two boys tutor them again.

They told Futaro on Christmas to come over, which was a mess, ending up in everyone getting wet after jumping into the river. After that, they told him to get Akira to come over so they can start up again, and to bring Kina too. Just for the hell of it.