Chapter 19

Karina's Pov

I swear the moment i stand up i heard Winter mumble something like staying?

"What did you said Win?" I asked her... She looked so flustered...

"I-i didn't said anything though?" She asked while shuttering, i keep on eying at her and asked...

"Then why are shuttering?" I asked her again

"Your so close Rina" She said slowly.... I then noticed that my face is just an inches from her face...

Shit it's so embarrassing... I can feel my face burning...

"Hahaha your so cute" She said while laughing...

Aish I can't stand this little weather anymore...

I ignore her and just walk towards nowhere...

"Hey Rina wait!" She shout but i still didn't looked at her and just keep on walking

"Yah don't just leave me alone" she said while sulking and catching up on me

"It's your fault for teasing me" I said glaring at her

"Okay² sorry" She said while putting her hand up imitating that she surrender... What a kid...

We were just walking going to nowhere.... It's so silent until she breaks it...

"How about we go and play arcade?" She said oh good idea

" Okay let's go" I said to her and she's the who's dragging me...

We are already here at the arcade... She go to the counter first and change some token...

We first play first play Hockey...

"Rina let's make a bet" she said feeling fired up... She looked so challenge thou

"What will the winner get?" I asked her

"The Winner can get any wish and the loser will grant it" she said while smirking abd i smirk back

"Deal" I said to her

"Then be ready to grant me a wish Karina" She said while getting ready

"Ah ah , be ready to lose Winter" I said to her...

And then the game start...

It goes on Winter shoot first and it takes a while for me to shoot...

Whoever get 3 shoot will be the winner... And now were tie in 2:2 score the game was intense that even the people around us can't take there eyes in the play it almost 5 minutes but where still a tie Winter was true she was really good at this but that doesn't mean that i would lose... We continue the game and i'm felling tired already that's why i focus more to end the game and then goal...

"Yes! I win" I said while sticking my  tounge on her...

And she was there sulking and i just laughed at her ...

"Remember our bet Win" I said reminding her ...

"So what's your wish?" She asked me

"I'll tell you when I already have one but for now let's play again" I said while dragging her into the claw machine...

--