Episode 56

"Still her tutor"

"Still her tutor"

Lisa looked at him in shock

If this was before, she would've smiled brightly at him as she give her thanks..but..

Right now is different.

This thing..the moment that they're in can now be considered as awkward.

Lisa stared at those hazel eyes that she already grew accustomed to.

Seeing those bright pair of eyes made her feel nostalgic. She can't help but feel sour inside.

She miss him!

No matter how hard she tried to avoid him. No matter how long she tried to forget him-- keeping herself distracted from other stuffs, just one look at him is enough to crush the walls that she painstakingly built.

She can't forget him no matter how hard she tries!!

Heck Kookoo how can you just forget me like that? Why was it so easy for you to do so?

Her heart trembled as it felt all the emotions one could feel.

She felt happy for being this close to him again. Felt mad for being in this situation. Felt sad for remembering that the past is the past and she even felt regretful at how their partings went on before the accident.

Jungkook on the other hand was at lost for words.

Staring at those eyes, this is the first time that he saw so many emotions inside an orb of a beautiful being.

Looking at her eyes felt familiar and he doesn't know why, but looking at those clear eyes made him felt at ease. He felt peaceful while looking at them.

Something flashed in his eyes but it was only a quick one.

He was still frozen as his hands rested on her waist when a piercing voice suddenly broke both of their thoughts.