Chapter 21

*2 weeks later*
Aspen's POV.

We were rehearsing for our first performance on the tour. I'm not a big star like the guys but some people like me.

I'm planning on singing a couple songs and dance around with the guys. We would be going on stage in about two hours.

I'm nervous but excited. I've never preformed in front of a crowd or anything like that. I usually just post videos on YouTube or vine.

-

"Hey, are you ready" Nate asked.

"Uh yea, just a little nervous"

"Don't be, you'll do great" he said wrapping his arms around me.

I looked up to him and connected my lips with his. I heard a cough and looked to my left. Jack was standing there getting a bottle of water. I backed away from Nate and stood there awkwardly.

Every time me and Nate are doing couple stuff Jack always appears out of no where and ruins what ever moment me and Nate were having.

I get it, he has a crush on me but that doesn't mean he has to get in our business.

Nate gave me a warm smile and walked out of the room.

"What the hell is your problem" I said turning to Jack.

"What are you talking about"

"Don't play with me. Every time me and Nate are kissing or hugging or just talking you have to interrupt"

He just stood there and didn't say anything. I sighed.

"Jack I really want us to be friends but we can't if you're going to act childish"

"I know, I'm being stupid. I mean why would I ever think I could be with you"

"You're a great guy but I'm with Nate"

"You shouldn't be. I could treat you so much better"

"You don't know anything about our relationship so don't jump to conclusions. He treats me just fine or even better than fine. I love Nate and he loves me very much. Now I'm tired of you messing with me and him. Okay, just stop" I said turning around to walk out the door.

I really did want to be friends with Jack but now I'm not sure.

-

"Hey Aspen, you did great tonight" Johnson said hugging me.

"Thanks, so did you"

Nate grabbed my hand and we walked to the tour bus together. We were sharing a bus with Sam and Kenny.

I'm really glad the Jack's aren't on our bus. That would be too much awkwardness.

I climbed onto my little bunk that's in the bus and pulled a blanket over my body. I shut the curtain and closed my eyes.

Soon the curtains opened and I saw Nate smiling at me.

"Can I sleep with you" he asked with a sleepy voice.

"Yea" I said scooting over and lifting the blanket so Nate could slide in.

He laid there facing me and all he did was smile.

"Why are you staring at me" I asked.

"I'm just happy that you're mine"

He leaned over and kissed my nose.

"Goodnight Aspen"

"Night"