An Angry Blonde Women At Dinner

It was almost time to go out, I wonder how Vanessa is gonna be. Pretending to be all perfect for him. I'll like to see her try.

I got dressed in the other room. Jeremy and Gregory decided to come with us since food was mentioned they couldn't turn down the chance I mean I wouldn't too.

Brushing my hair I accidentally hit my ears, wait can I even hide them? Surprisingly I could.

I got dressed up, looking at my self at the mirror. This feels like a group date but a child is coming for fun.

Everyone was waiting downstairs so I did my final touches and walked downstairs.

Jeremy and Gregory were watching tv and Michael was on his phone. "Alright I'm ready" I announced and they all turned over to look at me.

Jeremy and Michael were red like tomato which made me laugh. "A—Alright well we should you-know get going?" Jeremy mentioned and we headed out.

Michael put the address on his phone. He passed me the aux and I smirked.

I started to blast music and everyone sang along or danced.

I love how the city looks at night with the bright lights.

Soon we were there, "We are here with a women called Vanessa" Michael said and the person in front gesture to where she's at.

It's a fancy restaurant so it's gonna be awkward knowing there's like rich people here when Jeremy, Gregory and I don't know how to act.

I felt someone tapping the side of my arm, turning over I saw it was Jeremy. "I-I'm worried" He held onto me.

"Yeah me too but hopefully nothing bad happens you know?" He nodded and we followed Michael.

We saw Vanessa and some other girl. I sat down in front of the girl and Michael sat on my right across of Vanessa.

Gregory sat next to me while Jeremy sat next to Gregory. Everyone greeted each other but of course Vanessa and I didn't to each other.

"Who's this Vanessa?" Michael gesture with his head towards the brown haired girl.

"Oh! This is Sam my friend I met like a few months ago—? Right?" "Yeah"

She reached over to shook our hands and she extended her hand to me.

I sat there unsure, "Hey are you okay?"
Sam asks and everyone looked at me.

I nodded and we both shook hands.

We pulled our hands away and the waitress came.

I quickly scanned through the menu and saw F/F and F/D so I picked that.

I helped Gregory out to order since he doesn't know what to get. The waitress also gave Gregory a drawing shit.

"I'll get your food as soon as I get it" She said and walked away.

They created a conversation which I stayed out in.

I lay my head onto my hand and Gregory was coloring. Jeremy was watching him as well. What the hell is he even doing?

Gregory held it in front of him and squinted his eyes, "What even is this?" He questioned, Jeremy and I laughed.

"I was thinking about that too, just looks like a bunch of scribbles" I mentioned and he chuckled.

The waitress brought us our drinks, "Ah Jeremy I was gonna order water too—" "Wah-Ta!" Gregory repeated and Michael looked over to Gregory.

"What?" Michael raised an eyebrow and Gregory smirks.

I chuckled and Eggs glanced at me for a second. "Wah-ta" I grinned and Michael groaned. "Is this gonna be a thing now innit?"

Gregory and I looked at each other then at Michael, "Innit" We said in unison and Michael looks so done.

"I don't want them to keep doing that to you" Vanessa glared at us, "Me Neither" He leaned back.

"Nigh-thuh" Gregory whispered to me. I laughed and Michael looked over to us again, "What? Your accent is beautiful" I complimented between my laughs.

He looks shocked and got a bit red, "So is your smile" He complimented back and I playfully rolled my eyes.

Vanessa crossed her arms and Sam noticed and she interrupted us. "So back to when we were talking.." "Ah sorry continue" So Sam knows huh well of course.

Vanessa was staring at Michael all lovely, I got back to Gregory and Jeremy.

I noticed Jeremy was drawing and finished. "No fair! You're older" Gregory looked at his drawing. "W-What? how does age have to do with t-this?" Jeremy gasps.

"I'm joking but seriously that's good" He admired and I did as well. "That's so amazing" Jeremy looked at me and blushed. "T—Thank you" I nodded.

The food came and we moved things away to make room.

We all ate and had small talks in between. "Can you pass me a napkin please?" Michael nudges me a bit. I reached over but Vanessa beat me to it. "Oh, thanks" Michael grabbed it from her and she smiles "of course"

I just had my eyes on her, "Hey Michael, Vanessa was telling me everything about you and I forgot to say this earlier but it's really nice to meet you" "Sam! Shh!" Vanessa playfully slap her arm.

Gregory, Jeremy and I gave her an 'are you serious' face. "Nice to meet you too but what has she been talking about?" Michael looked at both.

"Oh how you—" Vanessa covered her mouth and we looked at them weirdly.

Vanessa nervously laughs, "Just how much of an hard worker you are" She covered it up and Sam raised an eyebrow. "Oh! Haha...I am" The conversation died a bit until Vanessa changed the subject.

I finished up my food, "I'll get cleaned up" I stood up and headed towards the bathroom and luckily there was no one in here.

Heading towards the sink, I turned on the faucet and washed my hands. Then I dried my hands and looked in the mirror.

Suddenly I heard someone entered, sighing I knew who it was.

"I know that's you Vanessa"
"Ring! Ring! Ring!" She chuckles and went next to me.

I rolled my eyes, this remind me of Laya. "Do you have Mickey under a spell to make him like you? Knowing damn well he wouldn't like you back" She spat and I raised an eyebrow.

"Well it seems like he doesn't like you so don't try to make up a bad excuse to make me look like I'm trying my hardest for him and you obviously are trying hard" I grinned and she scoffs.

"He just gotta know who's really perfect for him"
"Oh really? Ask him?" Her eyes widened.

"Oh? No? Too much of a pussy to ask?" I teased and that made her more mad.

I noticed her hands were balled up. "Fine I will" I winked and left with her following. The waitress came back with a card and Sam put it in Vanessa's purse.

They seem to be leaving so I pulled Michael back a bit, "Something wrong?" I shook my head. "Hey I gotta question" "Ask away" I glanced at Vanessa to see her staring with her arms crossed.

"Who's really perfect for you?"
He looks a bit shocked but relaxed, "You of course why?" "Hmm nothin" He smiles "Alright then let's get going shall we?" He held out his hand and I gently held it and we walked passed Vanessa.

Of course she was mad, "That's your answer" I whispered to her and just stared at me.

It's so funny seeing her mad.