Marinette + Kagami sin (not my story)

Fic called Everybody Loves Marinette ghostlyhamburger (one-shot all in one book)

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

When Marinette was invited to go see Kagami's fencing tournament, she wasn't expecting it to be in Italy.

Kagami apologized to her when they were on the train. "My mother wasn't able to accompany me, and she worried about me being alone in another country. My Italian is not very good..."

"Don't worry about it," Marinette said, smiling at her. "I've picked up a little Italian here and there, I can help you. Besides, it's an international tournament, so some of them will speak French. Or maybe English? I can do some English."

"It's unlikely they will speak Japanese, though," Kagami said with a small sigh. "I am truly grateful for your company, Marinette."

"Of course!" she said. "We're friends, aren't we?"

**

Kagami came in second. Her final match was against an English opponent who was just a little too fast for her to parry against.

Marinette went to congratulate her, but on seeing the look on her face, decided to ask instead, "You want to go buy some wine and head back to the hotel?"

"Please," Kagami muttered.

**

A bottle and a half of cheap Italian wine later, the two girls were laughing in their hotel room, sitting on their beds and facing each other.

"I don't know what would have been worse," Marinette said, "if Alya had walked in on me flicking the bean, or if Chat Noir did! Thank god I'd just finished before they showed up!"

Kagami furrowed her brow. "I don't—what is 'flicking the bean'?"

Marinette turned bright red. "Um, that's not—it doesn't really matter..."

"Please, Marinette, I want to improve my French."

"Well, it's—you know," she said, her face flushing even more. "Masturbating."

Kagami still looked confused.

"Do—do I need to explain what that is?"

"Oh, no," Kagami said, her words spilling out in a rush. "I just assumed it was a thing only men do. How...?"

Marinette leaned forward, her face suddenly very serious. "Kagami Middle Name Tsurugi. Have you never masturbated?"

"I don't have a middle name..."

"That's not the point!" Drunk Marinette was a very intense Marinette. "Have you ever had an orgasm? You're 18 years old, most of us figure this out at like, 15!"

Kagami glanced down at her lap, her hands gripping the bedspread underneath her to stop herself from fidgeting. "M-my mother—"

"Oh my god," Marinette said, her tone suddenly much softer. She moved to Kagami's bed and hugged the girl in a warm, if slightly awkward, hug. "Kagami. Gami. Kagami-kins. Sorry, that's a stupid nickname. I'm not mad at you. I'm so sorry."

"It's -chan," she murmured softly. "If you want a nickname. Like you would be Mari-chan."

Marinette stared her dead in the eyes and said in a very serious tone, "That's adorable as fuck. But that's not the point. The point is you've been missing out on the best stress relief in the fucking world and as your friend I can't stand for that. I'm gonna teach you how to masturbate."