Marinette + Adrien sin (not my story)

Fic called The Convenient Marriage by Kandykate (I LOVE THIS SO MUCH PLS READ IT AND GIVE IT KUDOS) I'll be posting 4 chapters of the book because I like all of them so it will be a bit long they are chapters 71-74

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

Marinette wished she could say that everything happened so fast.

But it didn't.

And that's what was the most crucial part of it all.

She felt everything.

Every kiss.

Every touch.

Every breath and every movement of his tongue as it passed against the sensitive button at the apex of her sex.

His skin was soft, his blonde hair felt soft between her fingers, and the gentle strokes of his tongue would have fooled Marinette into thinking that he had done this sort of thing before.

The young woman bit her lip, her legs quivering from around Adrien's shoulders. Marinette knew she was ready to have him, but the more she thought about it, the more she knew how nerve-wracking it could be.

But Marinette knew she was ready. There was no doubt anymore. She had been married to him for such a long time already and spent so much time with him. She got to know him, she got to understand him, he got to see the most vulnerable and intimate part of her.

They've been through so much together and Marinette knew that she really did love him. It went without a doubt that he had felt the same way too.

"A-Adrien-" Marinette breathed, her heart hammering away inside of her chest erratically. Her blue eyes lowered, and she was blessed by the sight of her tousled hair husband, sliding his tongue up from between her legs to beneath her navel.

"Was that too much?" He asked, his voice breathy as he moved his lips to her breasts where his tongue teased her nipples.

Marinette bit her lip, her brow furrowing as her fingers immediately tangled into his hair. She closed her eyes and pressed small kisses to the top of his head, but she was incredibly desperate to feel him.

This was a moment they both had been waiting for since the very first time they started to become intimate.

"Are you okay?"

His voice touched her ears ever so slightly, and Marinette immediately felt relaxed just by how gentle he was with her. She reached up, her fingers slowly moving through his soft blonde hair with depravity.

Marinette glanced up at him, the warmth beneath her skin rapidly. The blush contrasted evidently against her freckles and she couldn't shake the desire of curling into him.

"I-I'm okay..." she breathed, trembling as she could vividly feel his naked body against hers.

He was warm, and he was soft.

Marinette felt a strange sense of content. She had felt safe the moment he had swathed his arms around her and drew her body close.

They remained still, and Marinette could feel her heart pounding relentlessly within the confines of her chest.

Her fingers trembled as she caressed the nape of his neck, and her eyes closed delicately the moment she felt his lips touch her skin.

Adrien held her, his lips pressing gentle wet kisses down her neck before he paused at her clavicle. His brow furrowed, his body feeling warm as his tongue delicately snaked out from between his lips and ran across his smooth pale skin.