I Don't Hate You [Chris Wood]

Warning: Language, Lewd Language, Slight Angst, Fluff, Smut

Synopsis: You play Kai Parker's love interest, you are absolutely awed by Chris upon meeting him and seeing him play his role, but unfortunately he doesn't seem to care all that much for you as a co-worker. You see the difference from when he plays Kai and the love he shows your character to when he is around you as himself. You are left hurt after an interview you have to share with him, you are completely unaware of his true feelings towards you until after he finds you crying and upset. This leads to the pair of you actually becoming as close as your characters.

Word Count: 3,934

[I got inspiration for this work from a few fanfics I have read that had kind of a similar premise. I just had to make my own because I am feeling emotional.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So do you and [Y/N] get along well on set?", the interviewer asks Chris, I watch him from my seat the table we are sharing, people were interviewing us on our character's relationship on our show and various other questions. I have come to notice his answers are curt and short when they pretain to me, "We get along great, she's amazing to work with.", his answer shows little emotion behind it, I feel my heart sink because I also know he is lying, he is hardly ever around me after running lines or doing scenes to even know if we could get along. Thankfully the interviewer doesn't notice his lack of emotion behind the answer before they turn their attention towards me, "I have a fan question for you, the people, mostly the female fanbase are curious as to what is it like to play [Ch/N] and to have a sociopath like Kai love her so deeply?", I sit for a moment to think of an answer.

"It's amazing playing her, I adore the love story they share, it's angsty, it's emotional and darkly beautiful, I don't know why I feel so much for Chris' character Kai, but I do, I see someone who was mistreated for simply being different from everyone else. And that is where Kai and her connect, she has experienced something similar in her own life and was shown that she is worthy of kindness being shown towards her, so she extends that to Kai. She shows he is worthy of having something great in life even when everything and everyone else failed him, and he is worthy of being loved despite everything.", I answer, I explain a little more based on how Julie wrote the love story for [Ch/N] and Kai, she loves him deeply as a person and accepts him for who and what he is despite what he has done. The interviewer smiles at my answer, they seem pleased with my answer, "Thank you [Y/N], that brings me to my question for Chris. How is it playing a character like Kai and have him go through not feeling anything to feeling everything for [Ch/N]?", I watch Chris with curious eyes as to what his answer will be.