𝟏𝟎 | 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡

𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐚
ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘˢʰ ᵒᶠ ⁱⁿˢᵖⁱʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ

- 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰 -

_______

It felt like hours as Damia watched the owner of the hand that held hers. Viktor suddenly looked like a different person. Damia only saw one side of Viktor all this time. She had just realized how nonchalant she's been. Viktor's world was just as big as hers. There were different parts to it, different faces. Parts she hasn't seen. Faces he didn't allow anyone to see. But here they were. Holding hands. It oddly felt very intimate.

The silence grew louder in the vehicle. Viktor could clearly hear Damia's heartbeat and the soft breaths she took. It was soothing. He rubbed his thumb on Damia's hand. Her hand felt as soft as they look. Her dainty fingers laced around his. Her hand in his fit perfectly as if they were made for each other's embrace.

Viktor moved their resting intertwined hand from the middle of them to on top of his left thigh. This sudden action made Damia's cheeks burn. She sat a bit far from him with her intertwined hand stretched all the way up to Viktor's thigh.
Damia had to sidle up a bit closer for comfort since she was moderately small and so was her hand. Viktor liked how she obeyed his command without the need to speak.

"A natural submissive.", He thought to himself.

Damia was flushed by their intimacy. Never has any man ever made her feel that way. Damia's cheeks were fire. She fisted the hem of her dress with the other hand that wasn't occupied.

She starred down at her lap, legs pressed and face flushed. She was trying so hard not to think about the presence next to her that she didn't realize how high up her dress had ridden.

Viktor noticed. He gazed shamelessly at her tanned legs pressed together. His lips twitched at his vulgar thoughts. He decided to push them back. The girl next to him was already shaking from nervousness. He didn't want to make her feel uptight any further. Making her uncomfortable was never his intention.

He thought about it for a moment. Could it be that she was uncomfortable holding his hand? He slowly loosened his grip on her hand. Turns out his little bride to be didn't want to stop holding hands. Damia's fingers tightened around his subconsciously. She wouldn't dare do such a bold act in her conscious.

Viktor tightened his grip on her hand once again, since the need was mutual. Viktor starred at Damia's angel face. She had this dusty brown eyes that were honey like and addictive. Her nose was a button of scarlet flush. Her pouty lips parted and closed a few times here and there. Her luscious auburn locks were framing her face so beautifully that he wanted to touch it and feel it. He slowly gazed down at her eyes again. Her eyebrows were slightly scrunched in the middle. He felt her leg slightly shaking. Nervousness? Worry? Could be both.