Chapter 27: The rise of the badnik empire

We over see a battle zone as we see freedom fighter soldiers are taking shelter within a castle where the chaos Emerald is at as Eggman forces march towards the castle while the Freedom fighter soldiers have powerful Wispons on them as they open fire their Asteroid, Void and Burst wispon at Eggmans forces as they took them out.

To finish this off one freedom fighter soldier pulls a trigger and bombs were placed where Eggman's robots were at and blow them up sky high while they all cheered seeing that we are going to make it as they hugged and high five to each other.

Freedom fighter soldier: Hold on! We got one more!

They all turn to see one last robot which looks like a Hedgehog a bit but when he came out of the darkness they see it's Metal Y/n as he glare at them as they open fire at them. Enegry bolts land on Metal Y/n but this doesn't phase him as he stood there and take all the hit while they continue to fire until their leader stop and so they all stop firing.

Metal Y/n: Pathetic. Let me show you what I can do.

His claws sparkle in electricity as he raises one hand to the air and a bolt of light blast at Metal Y/n's hand before he aimed his charge up hand at the castle and fires a powerful electricity that blast the door open sky high, not only that but the castle as well along with the rest of the Freedom fighter soldiers as flames surrounded everywhere as Metal Y/n walk inside the castle and use his scanners to find it. Soon he found it as he walks over, remove the rubble and pulls out a purple chaos Emerald as he stood up and look at it.

Once that was done he left the castle and as soon he was outside he stop and turn to Eggman robots who were fallen in battle as Metal Y/n looks at them not in anger that they were weak but ashamed to not save them.

Metal Y/n: You all will be average.

He active his boosters and flies off to return to base and give the last chaos Emerald to Eggman so he can complete his goal.

(Later)

Eggman ships fly out of the hangers within robotropolis qs Metal Y/n arrive through the hanger and once landed Eggman, Orbot and Cubot were waiting for Metal Y/n to return as he walks up to Eggman and hand him the last Choas Emerald which Eggman smirked and take it.

Eggman: (smirk) Finally after so long I finally have all seven chaos Emeralds! Hahahahaha!!!!

Orbot: Indeed sir. This is the first time we ever have all seven without tricking people to get it for us.

Cubot: Or taking part of crazy games.

Eggman: (smirk) I know and I was all thanks to my new creation. You did well.

Metal Y/n: I did not do all the work Eggman. Many of our troops were fallen in battle.

Eggman: Oh right those robots I've sent out knowing they will fail. Oh well, now if you excuse me I'm going to put this to the rest of the chaos Emeralds and laugh. (Evil chuckle)

Eggman left as Metal Y/n just watch him and once he leave he walks off but he said.

Metal Y/n: Orbot, Cubot follow.

Orbot: Um sure?

Cubot: Huh we never got any attention besides Eggman before.

The two follow as the trio walk through the halls as Metal Y/n sees many robots walking by him as Metal Y/n asked both Orbot and Cubot some questions.

Metal Y/n: How long have you two been working for Eggman?

Orbot: Oh well that is a long story. Eggman created us ever since he overthrow the Acorn family and the world. He needed someone to help him with most jobs so he created us.