Chapter 13 (RR)

Riley's POV

What am I saying? I am embarrassing. What if Rye thinks of me like I am a dirty guy because of my mouth. Well, my inner thoughts are. But I can hide it well. My soul is pure.

"Should we return to our seat now?" I asked Rye when the music ended.

"Okay."
He keeps glancing at his brother.

"Just let him enjoy, will you?"

"Enjoying in the corner?" He asked.

"It looks like he is having fun with his boyfriend." Well, I must say that Aki's taste is excellent. That guy looks good. I also have the same bag as him in my collection.

Rye continues drinking. I don't want him to be drunk tonight. I can't stop him since we are at my party.

I feel tired now. I was so busy with everything earlier.

He placed a bar of chocolate on the table. "Eat that."

"This is my favorite brand," I told him.

"Coincidence. I love that one too." He answered.

Why the hell would he bring chocolate to a party?

I love that he gave me this, but this is not the right time to eat chocolates.

He was looking at me, waiting for me to eat it. I need to take a picture of it since he gave it to me.
"Wait, I need to go to the restroom first." I made an alibi.

I took a picture of it. My first chocolate from Rye. Ready for my scrapbook. I already have the photos of the cans of soda given to me by Rye. This is not an obsession. I just appreciate it since it's very special for me.

I met some of the guys on my way back. They talked to me, and I didn't know how to tell them I needed to go back to my seat. Rye must be bored there now, or maybe not... Since I see a group of girls talking to him. Fine! Let him enjoy the party. But if someone flirts with him, then good luck.

I joined my friends at their table. I checked Aki and his boyfriend's table too. I don't think I am welcome there. Their spot is very quiet. They have been just holding hands since they arrived here. Weird.
They are supposed to have fun. Now, I feel like my party is boring because they are not enjoying it.

"Gel, do you want a drink?" I asked.

"No, he doesn't want. Thank you." Aki answered.

"Do you need anything? Are you okay here?" I am such a lousy party host.

"We are having fun here. Thank you." Aki answered again.

"I am asking your boyfriend."

They looked at each other. I saw Gel smile.

"We are fine here. Don't worry. You have such a wonderful party." Gel answered.

But it's the opposite of what you are making me feel.

"Tell me if you need anything."

Shilo pulled me to the dance floor.
"You are drunk already. Did you bring your driver? I'll call him to pick you up."

"No. I can stay longer. I am not drunk." Shilo is kind of touchy now.
I don't like it.

"Shilo, stop that. I will hate you if you ruin my party. You know that I will never invite you again if you mess up tonight. Stop drinking and return to your seat now." I don't want him to be added to my blacklisted guests.

"Riley! Like me! You made me so jealous earlier. I was there beside you, but why did you pick Rye instead? I wouldn't be hurt if I wasn't near you, but I was there too. You could have chosen me." Shilo is disappointed with me.