every day with you felt like valentines. every day without you felt like a funeral.
meeting you will never be my regret, leaving you will always be.
We met at the wrong time, that's what I keep telling myself.
Maybe we will meet again in front of the kindergarten, somewhere in another city and maybe we can start over again.
Maybe we will heal the scars we caused to each other, maybe we will learn to love again.
Love will never be the same again with someone else. every time I will think of love, you will be the only one in my heart, I promise.
Maybe we met at the wrong time but with you, everything felt right.
Happy valentines, my love,
Hi, it's been a while yeah? I missed you all :')
Let me tell you all why I haven't updated or why am I not responding to your messages/comments that are asking me when am I going to update.
1. I have exams in 3 days and I am stressed.
2. I honestly don't know when am I going to write, writing usually is my comfort zone and I don't like to force myself to write because it lacks emotion and as you know, these chapters of Hiraeth are quite sad and honestly scary to write. I want to be able to portray all the emotions properly so that YOU can understand what's happening in the story.
3. To all the people that have been telling me to start updating daily, will you come and give me exams or do my homework or go to school for me? If yes, then please come and do all that first. I have mentioned a lot of times that I am a student and as much as I love Wattpad and you all, school will always be my first priority .
4. I have absolutely no time, I do know what's going to happen in the story next and I want to write but it's not that easy. Please try to be considerate, thank you.
- I am not sure when the next update is going to be but if you want me to remind you, then please comment here :)
- until next time,ily
YOU ARE READING
𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐀 𝐄 𝐓 𝐇Romance
𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐡: 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨, 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬. 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴, 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦. Meet Deli...