BATTLES AND ATTACKS

NEXT MORNING

Meera completed her prayers. Offering prasad to everyone, she went inside the kitchen to prepare coffee for Abhimaan.

"Meera beta, aaj Abhimaan ke saath orphanage chali jana........... Ek baar dekh lena ki abhi jo new teachers appointed huye hain, woh sahi se padha rahi hai ya nhi" Ahana Rathore told
(Meera do one thing, today you accompany Abhimaan to the orphanage........do an inspection whether the newly appointed teachers are teaching well or not and if the school requires any other equipments and all)

"Ji kaki ma, mein jake dekh lungi.....
You don't worry........." Meera assured
(Okay aunt i will do the required...... you don't worry)

Meera tiptoed into their room. Placing Abhimaan's coffee near his bed table, she softly whispered "Good morning Maan"

"Hmm" Abhimaan responded sleepily.

"Chaliye uthiye, mein geyser chalu karti hun" with this Meera turned to leave but Abhimaan held her dark silky braid, halting her moves
(C'mon get up I am turning on the geyser)

"Issshh" Meera whimpered. Turning around she said "Maan dukhta hai na"
(Maan it hurts)

"Hmm apologies her highness....." Saying so he nuzzled his nose in Meera's waist

"Kya kar rahe hai aap, gudgudi ho rahi hai" Meera said slightly laughing.
(What are you doing?, Am feeling ticklish)

"Coffee?" Abhimaan asked

"Thandi ho rahi hai pade pade"
(It's getting cold already)

Abhimaan got up and sipped his coffee. Pecking on his lips Meera went inside the closet to arrange his clothes for the day.

"Kaki ma keh rahi thi ek baar jaa kar orphanage ka management dekh lene ke liye" Meera informed Abhimaan knotting his tie.
(Aunt was asking to go for an inspection to the orphanage and check upon its management)

"Thik hai.......first half mein free hun.... breakfast k baad nikalte hai"
(Fine.....am having a leisure schedule in the first half.....let's leave after breakfast)

"Anne time will you drop me at bhai's place?"
(While returning back will you drop me at brother's place?)

"Sure"

After breakfast both went for their common destination. Near the garage stood Aviral with red swollen eyes.

"Aviral, what happened to you and your eyes?"

"Kuch nhi bhabi ma, raat ko soya nhi na isiliye"
(Nothing bhabi ma, didn't get an ounce of sleep at night perhaps because of that i got eye bags)

"Soya kyu nhi ?"
(Why didn't you sleep?)

"Bhai ke orders follow kar raha tha"
(Was following bhai's orders)

"Toh ho gye orders pure?" Abhimaan asked
(So done with my orders?)

"Ji bhai....." Saying so Aviral removed the car cover, revealing a shiny black car. Not sleeping for an hour even, Aviral had transformed the damage car back into its real shape.
(Yes bhai)

"Wow..........you deserve a nice treat for your hardwork" Meera applauded

"Hardwork?.......huhh punishment" Abhimaan huffed, while Aviral scrunched his nose.

"Chalein Meera der ho rahi hai" Abhimaan asked Meera to leave for the orphanage.
(Shall we leave, it's getting late already)

"Ji" Meera obliged but quickly turned whispering "mein ghar ake tereko choco lava cake khilati hu" in Aviral's ear, she left with her husband.