Chapter - 44

Hello , Salaam Namaskar and maafi 🙏my starry buddies for this late update....

But, kya kare intazaar jitna zyada hota hai.. Phal bhi utna hi mitha hota hai 😃😃😃

So, First of all a very happy Valentine's Day to all of you from yours lovely Kajal🤗

And now your story...
Happy Reading ☺☺☺

*****

In the previous chapter, we saw that Finally Raj earned the forgiveness of his wife. Panchi's marriage is the 50% surprise, 50% is still left... Let's see what it is.... 😉

Now Present....

The moment Steve announced, "lights off....

The full room is consumed in darkness now.

A spotlight fell on the stage and the backup dancers appeared.
A bollywood song echoed the huge hall

Do nain sitare.. Hai chaand sa mukhda..
Kya kehna uska afreen...

Dawat me jese ho shahi tukda
uske jesi na koi naazneen....

A male dancer was dancing on the tunes but nobody could be able to see his face. Just then, the signature line started..

Shahi joda pehenke.. Ayi jo ban thann ke... Wohi toh meri sweet heart hai...

And with that line, another spotlight focussed on that lead dancer's face, making Kajal surprisingly shock...

Because thats non other than her husband..... Raj...

Sharmayi si bagal me.. Jo baithi hai dulhan ke... Wohi toh meri sweet heart hai...

Raj was dancing on this lyrics showing his fingers towards Kajal as she's sitting beside the bride.

Kajal was shocked and shocked to see her Mr. Briefcase dancing just like a pro.

Both Panchhi and Kajal were smiling with huge excitement and clapping their hands on beat when Steve too joined Raj on the stage and started dancing like a maniac.

Steve was continuously whistling with the beats, and Kajal find it very surprising, then Panchhi erased her confusion shouting in her ears, "he's crazy behind bollywood like you!!!

Both she could react , Steve pulled both of them on the stage shouting in punjabi, "Chalo kudiyon nachho!!!

They both too joined on the stage when the song turned into Galla goodiyaan.... And thus they all started dancing with fling without caring about the steps.

Kajal held Raj's shoulders while dancing when Raj shouted in her ears asking, " How s the surprise sweetheart!!!

She kissed his cheeks hardly and shouted back, "It's jhakkaas.. I love you Saksena Sahab!!!!

Raj hugged her laughing loud.

After dancing their ass off, all four of them sat panting.

After sometime, Steve and Raj went up to get food and drinks for them.

Kajal cleared her throat and turned towards Panchhi with a fake serious expression and said, " Now madam!! Details.....

Panchhi cleared her throat and said, "You know about that Fashion show, it was my dream.... And!!! On that moment I can't leave my dream to marry a mere stranger.... I was blind for everything and I.. I escaped!!! Just like a coward, but I never thought that Sr. Saksena is going to take such a drastic step"