Chapter 64

Zaras Pov:

"Zara, is that you?" I suddenly hear a familiar voice, making me turn around.

"Marcel?" I say with a small gasp before quickly going over to him and hugging him.

"How are you?" I ask as we pull away.

"I'm good, how about you?" He replies with a big smile.

"Same same."

He then looks behind me, which makes me slightly frown. So I turn around to find him looking at Maya. I raise an eyebrow at that but decide go ignore it. Then I go over to her, grab her hand and pull her with me to Marcel.

"Marcel, this is Maya. Maya, Marcel." I introduce them to each other and they shake hands.

"Nice to meet you." Marcel says while looking her up and down, making me raise my eyebrow again.

Is he..into her?

Didn't he see me and Maya at the wedding? We literally danced together and kissed.

Maybe he didn't see it..

But what are the chances?

"Um..nice to meet you too.." Maya mutters shyly before letting his hand go.

Marcel smirks at her. "I like your style, you look really cute."

Okay that's enough

I like Marcel very much but don't you dare to flirt with my baby.

"Could I talk to you for a second? Alone." I ask while looking at her.

She nods with a small frown, so we both go into the kitchen.

"He's flirting with me, isn't he?" Was the first thing Maya says when I turned around to look at her.

I sigh deeply while nodding. "I'm so sorry." She says while wrapping her arms around my waist.

"What are you apologizing for? It's not your fault he's flirting with you." I tell her as I gently cup her cheeks.

"I mean..at least he has good taste." I add, which makes her chuckle.

"But you're mine." I whisper seductively before leaning down to kiss her.

"So will you now finally realize that you're beautiful and everyone can see that?" I say after pulling away, making her blush deeply.

"But if he flirts with you again or tries anything, I'll kill him." I add, on which she chuckles softly.

"Or..I could just do this.." Maya whisper seductively, while leaning up and pressing her lips against mine.

She gently pushes me against the wall and I immediately kiss her back while wrapping my arms around her. After a while I grab her by her neck and spin us around, so now she's against the wall. Maya whimpers at that, which makes me smirk against her lips. Then I move down to her neck and start kissing and sucking on it, making sure to leave some hickeys.

Maybe then Marcel gets the hint.

"You wanna go in the bathroom?" I ask as I continue kissing her neck and she hums in response.

So I pull away from her and take her hand. We were about to sneak upstairs when we suddenly hear someone clearing their throat.

Maya and I quickly look to our left to find Victoria looking at us with a raised eyebrow.

"What do think you're doing?" She asks curiously.

I give her a sheepish smile. "Just..you know.."

"No. No making out in the bathroom." She tells us, making me groan.

Victoria and Maya chuckle. "Just come back inside." Victoria says and I sigh while nodding.

"Okay okay!" I groan before walking back to the living room.

But I was stopped by Maya. I turn around to immediately feel her lips on mine. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her body into mine.

"Well continue this later." I whisper seductively as I pull away and go down to her neck.

Maya hums while leaning her head back and sighing in pleasure. I start to leave soft kisses and suck on her skin, making her moan softly. I make sure to leave some more hickeys before pulling completely away.

"We'll definitely do."