Single Dog Ending System Chapter 2: The Prince and the Frog (2) •

The class bell rang, the bell of Jinchen High School was a small piece of comfortable music, not a monotonous "bell-ring--" sound, which sounded a little gentle in for a trance.

The teacher didn't arrive yet, and the eyes of the students in Class 2 and 1 were still in the last row.

"Qin Lang didn't seem to have fallen too badly. At that time, he had a lot of blood on his head and looked so scary..." Someone whispered.

"He hasn't come for a few days, and I thought he would die or become a vegetable after the fall..." Another said.

"Oh, it's a bit pitiful. He just fell in love with some people, and he was hurt like that, and he hurt my self-esteem before he fell down the stairs..." The first said.

Some people seem to be calm on the outside. After all, they are all his classmates. They will not say things like refusing other people's wishes. It was obvious that they were embarrassing the person, and they don't think too much of it.

The girls' discussions were not too loud or too small, and during this period they frequently set their eyes on Han Han, as if they were never one of the people who laughed at Qin Lang.

Han Han's face was white and ivory, she lowered her head and gritted her teeth without looking back, and pretended not to hear the girls' comments on her.

Although Qin Lang's fall was an accident, she also knew in her heart that it had something to do with her, and she wanted to apologize, but... But when she thought of that person's face full of fat and oily skin all day long, her eyes stared at her wretchedly. Physically, nausea and disgust made her not want to get any closer.

In the end, the disgust overcame the guilt, Han Han's back was straight, and she sat upright, waiting for the teacher to teach.

Qin Lang also sat upright. He lowered his head and flipped through the books on the table, and glanced at the next table with his corner of the eye.

On the smooth table, there is a hand, that hand is not as white as Qin Lang, it is the wheat color of ordinary boys, but the phalanges are distinct and the fingers are slender and very beautiful. His blue school uniform seemed to have short sleeves and his wrists were completely exposed. Qin Lang could vaguely see a faded scar.

The owner of that hand seemed to have noticed Qin Lang's gaze, and his movements changed slightly.

Qin Lang stopped looking and turned to look up at the teacher who came in at the door. The teacher is a beautiful woman with long hair, elegant and intellectual, who teaches English.

"Student Qin Lang, I heard that you had an accident before. Are you feeling better now? Is it okay to take classes?" The teacher looked at Qin Lang tenderly and asked with concern.

Qin Lang got up, and the sound of the chair moving was a little loud, breaking the silence in the classroom. He smiled slightly: "Thank you teacher for your concern, I'm fine."

It is said that most of the people who have a good voice are fat people. Qin Lang didn't believe it before, but now he heard the voice slipping out of his throat like the evening wind, faint and refreshing, with the immaturity of a teenager.

The female teacher who asked the question was slightly taken aback, then smiled and let him sit down.

There was silence in the air for a second. Everyone's eyes were filled with disbelief -- when did Qin Lang become so polite? !(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

Qin Lang didn't care that his voice was very low when he sat down, but it got more clearly audible than when he sat down. He listened very carefully throughout the class, and he would read along with the students when the teacher taught the words. The two boys in the front row turned their heads frequently, but every time they turned back to Qin Lan, he was listened to the class carefully and sat upright they looked as if they had seen a ghost.