Kazutora // I like you, I know.

"Good morning y/n!" Your friend, Sayu greeted you from the locker area.

"Good morning, Sayu!" You greeted back with a smile and went to your locker to get some books.

"How's summer break? I'm sorry that I didn't spend time with you, I got caught up with supplementary classes. Next year I'll make sure to pass every exam so we can enjoy summer together!" Sayu pouts as she forms her fist in front.

"It's fine, Sayu you don't have to apologize. let's just do our best next summer!" You said and patted her back.

As you both walk in the school hallways, your eyes caught something happening at the corner of the school field.

There's a group of guys that looks like bullying a kouhai. One of them pushes his shoulder, making ng underclassman step back.

"y/n?" Sayu called your attention because you suddenly stopped walking.

"You go ahead to our class, Sayu. I forgot something in my locker."

"Oh, okay then, I'll wait for you in class." You smiled at your friend and went back your gaze at the situation. You were about to go and help the poor kid when suddenly a guy with a messy wolf cut with yellow streaks hair pops out.

He nodded at the kouhai and the poor kid dashed like his life is depending on it. After he made sure that the underclassman is gone he faced the group of bullies. At first, he's just talking to them. but you're guessing that it will not end in a nice way.

And your guess was right. Just a moment after they started talking, the tallest of the group charged at the banana-haired guy. You were about to shout to warn him but he instantly punched the guy.

What the hell? How did that happen?

Then everything escalated quickly. They are now fighting, throwing punches all around. Moments later, the teachers arrive and take the five guys to the faculty. While walking past you, You and the banana-haired guy that is now covered with cuts met each other's eyes. His eyes followed you as you locked yours to him. Your heart instantly skipped a beat. He's hot, not gonna lie.

You didn't do anything and it makes you feel guilty. You regret that you just stood there and watch.

"Where did you go?" Saya said when you reached your desk.

"I just witnessed a fight."

"Oh, let me guess... It involves the delinquent guy?"

"Who? The banana-haired guy?"

"The one with yellow streak hair." Sayu paused to imagine. "Ah, yeah it looks like a banana. He's Kazutora Hanemiya, he's a year older than us which makes him our Senpai. He always causes troubles."

"Well, that's not what I witnessed." You paused while putting your things on your desk. He'll be misunderstood if I don't tell the teachers what I've witnessed.

You quickly put your bag down. "I'm going to the faculty." You said to Sayu and ran your way to the teacher's office. There you see the five students standing in line.

"Mr. Hanemiya! Did you start a fight again? This is a school, not a fighting arena! If you want to have a future behave yourself! if not, I am not gonna be surprised if you will end in a juvenile." Your math teacher said while pointing his ruler to that senpai. He just scoffs in response, making the teacher angrier.

"Uhm, Mr. Takahashi." You said as you walked forward.

"Ah, yes Ms. l/n?"

"I uhm..." You fidget while playing on your nails. You don't know why but you felt a little anxious talking to them. You don't want to get bullied by that group of guys but it's unfair to Senpai if you don't tell them the truth.