Single Dog Ending System Chapter 5: The Prince and the Frog (5) •

Chen Ziyu was wearing a white sports suit, dark brown hair with a white headband, white wrist guards, white sneakers, and even the shoelaces were white. Standing far downstairs in the club, his whole body glowed white like an angel.

The corners of Qin Lang's mouth twitched. He didn't dare to pretend like this when he was in school. If someone wanted to kidnap him, he didn't need to look for it, he brought his own spotlight.

(E/n: 😂 this line made me laugh for 5 mins straight)

Seeing Qin Lang getting out of the car, Chen Ziyu, who was all white, showed his big white teeth at him again with all whites.

Ah, so dazzling! Qin Lang's eyes were almost blinded by the white light.

Qin Lang called out to Brother Yu. The man touched his chin and looked Qin Lang up and down: "I've lost a lot of weight recently. It seems that I keep exercising every day."

Qin Lang raised his eyebrows, - ಠ_ಠ yo, kid, it seems that you are paying attention to me? What, you're afraid I'm more handsome than you?

Qin Lang smiled lightly and followed Chen Ziyu into the hall.

The elevator slowly ascended, and the perfect prince aura surrounded him. His Royal Highness Chen, introduced the most popular online game in his gentle voice—the product of his game company.

Qin Lang responded with a sentence or two from time to time, showing neither dislike nor interest.

In the original book, this perfect second lead male is actually a two-faced person, gentle and considerate on the outside, dark and sinister on the inside, and super stingy!

The reason why is that he he is often with the original owner just to take advantage of the huge green leaf of the original owner, and to maximize the role of the green leaf.

He likes the feeling of being sought after, but when he met Han Han in the sophomore class, Han Han's eyes were on the poor boy Ye Qian, which made him very dissatisfied. So he deliberately mentioned Han Han's unusualness towards Ye Qian in front of the original owner, and used the original owner to find trouble with Ye Qian.

After causing trouble, he stood up again as his brother to accuse the original owner of his behavior. Of course, the accusation was also in front of Ye Qian or Han Han. And every time Han Han was molested by Qin Lang, he would stand up to save Han Han, and the original owner always listened to him and would not be angry with him.

Later, at the high school graduation party, the original owner drank too much and wanted to strengthen the bond with the heroine - in fact, it was Chen Ziyu who put medicine in the original owner's wine. The male protagonist who paid attention to the female protagonist's safety took a step ahead of him, and ended up making wedding clothes for others.

Therefore, the original owner is a real villain, while Chen Ziyu is a hypocrite.

Now the hypocrite is not satisfied with Qin Lang's green leaves. His grades have improved by leaps and bounds, his temper has been restrained, and even the most ugly fat has been reduced a lot. It will not be long before he will become a brand new Qin Lang, no longer a foil for his Chen Ziyu.

"Tong, what's the favorability of this guy?" Qin Lang listened to Chen Ziyu changing to another mobile game Anway, as if he was saying hurry up and play games, what kind of school do you want to be in , you scumbag... Scumbag High? .

System: "Zero to be exact."

"I knew it." Qin Lang looked at the slender white figure in front of him coldly, it was really dazzling.

Growing up together since childhood, the relationship for more than ten years, the favourability is just a ball. Thanks to the original owner's heart and soul for him, he really thought that Chen Ziyu was the only one of his own age who didn't really dislike his appearance.