Single Dog Ending System Chapter 8: The Prince and the Frog (8) •

Ward No. 7, on the third floor of the inpatient department of the Central Hospital - 9:50 pm.

Ye Qian opened the door and the boy standing outside opened the door if his heart without saying hello that night, then sneaked and arrogantly lived inside, and never came out.

"You..." Ye Qian moved his throat, and his eyes fell on the cake that the boy was holding.

The boy's peach blossom eyes rolled, and he said naturally, "I want you to accompany me on my birthday."

Qin Lang put the cake in the ward and greeted Mother Ye: "Hello, Auntie, I'm Ye Qian's classmate. Have you eaten? I ordered takeout for you, and it will be there in a while."

"Hey, you child..." Mother Ye looked tired. She wasn't in the mood to eat and stayed by Father Ye's side, but this child seemed to know in advance, so caring and unpredictable.

"Auntie, don't be polite to me, Ye Qian and I are good friends." Qin Lang glanced at the man in the hospital bed with his eyes closed.

"Well, thank you." Mother Ye looked at Qin Lang's outfit and glanced at her son unexpectedly. Ye Qian didn't have many friends, because after the accident at home, he had been cold since he was a child, and he was more reticent. She didn't expect her son to make friends with the rich children.

Takeout arrived quickly.

Qin Lang accompanied Ye Qian to eat in the corridor outside. Qin Lang didn't speak, just sat with him, watching him eat in a hurry, unscrewed a bottle of water and handed it to him.

Ye Qian took a sip of water, a little too much and then he choked, he coughed so hard that tears came out.

Qin Lang patted him on the back at a loss, and felt that he was a little heavy. He changed from patting to stroking, one by one, gentle and careful.

After a while, Ye Qian choked up: "My dad committed suicide, so I didn't come to your party tonight..."

"What's so important about me..." Qin Lang wouldn't comfort anyone, he just stroked Ye Qian's back with his hands.

The boy's palm is not big, but it is very warm, from the back to the bottom of his heart.

"More than a year ago, my dad was the president of a listed company..." Ye Qian took the food and sent it to hus mouth, chewing it slowly, and said slowly, "I was a freshman in Jinchen at that time. Later, his business failed, we went bankrupt and owed some debts. His competitors reported in the market that he had a criminal record of embezzling public funds. He went to apply for a job, but no one accepted him. In the end, he had no choice but to go to the construction site to move bricks, and as a result, he broke two pieces of his working material - his legs. The construction site lost money, and the amount of compensation was simply not enough. This week, it was the turn of his examination. My dad, he couldn't think about it for a while, and didn't want to drag me and my mom down, so he just... Fortunately, he has left. His life is in danger, otherwise..."

Ye Qian put down his chopsticks, raised his head, took a deep breath, and didn't want his tears to fall.

Looking at the boy's strong and fragile profile, Qin Lang couldn't help but say, "Everyone's life is full of difficulties, just go through it. There is hope in life, don't give up. I believe that when my uncle wakes up, he will definitely understand, because he still has you and your mother. If you have love in your heart, you will always see the sun..." Also, hold on, you will be able to go back to your wealthy parents this year, and your adoptive parents will live very well. Good.

"Thank you." Ye Qian looked at Qin Lang and said softly.

"Actually, I'm really sorry, and I feel quite ashamed." Qin Lang suddenly smiled awkwardly, "When I think about what I said about you before, and also about aunt and uncle... I'm really an asshole."