Single Dog Ending System Chapter 9: The Prince and the Frog (9) •

Monday was a rainy day. The autumn rain was continuous and by the looks of it, it will rain for several days.

"What's this?" Qin Lang was lying on the desk to try sleeping, the drizzle weather like this was the most likely to arouse people's drowsiness. However, before he fell asleep, the next table suddenly shoved something into his arms.

"Gift." Ye Qian saw that the other was about to open it, and said in a low voice, "Look at it after you go back home."

Qin Lang retracted his hand, put the things with the gift into the schoolbag with a smirk and bumped Ye Qian's shoulder, then quietly said, "Could it be a coloring book? Hmm? Eighteen bans?"

"..." Ye Qian looked at Qin Lang and smiled helplessly, "What are you thinking about?"

Qin Lang held his head lazily, "It's normal, isn't it? Don't many people give this kind of thing to their friends when they are 18?"

Ye Qian asked, "Have you received it the day before yesterday?"

"No." Qin Lang suddenly approached, hooked Ye Qian's neck with one hand, and whispered in his ear, "Actually, I'm quite interested in this kind of thing. Let me tell you, my first kiss is still there, I haven't gave it to anyone."

The boy's hands were soft, and it didn't feel very strong when he put it on him. When he spoke, the warm breath flew in his ears, itchy and was warm. After he finished speaking, Ye Qian couldn't help but turn his head to look at the lips that the boy claimed to still have his first kiss. The lips were neither thin nor thick, pink, and he didn't know if he had applied lip balm. They looked very moist and soft. People just wantedd to…

"Yo yo yo..." Qin Lang smiled strangely, "You are blushungw, this expression... To be honest, you are actually very interested, right? Would you like me to send it to you on your birthday?"

"Cough," Ye Qian coughed and took off Qin Lang's hand from his body, "My birthday has already passed, I am older than you."

"That's not the point, the point is that you didn't say no!" Qin Lang laughed, "Hahahaha! You really are interested! Hahaha..."

"..." Ye Qian looked at him helplessly, his always indifferent expression showing a hint of doting.

As long as it was given by you, how could I say no?

Chen Ziyu looked back silently, Qin Lang's laughter was still ringing in the classroom.

Chen Ziyu pursed his lips and his eyes darkened. Wasn't Qin Lang disappointed with Ye Qian last night? Why does the relationship between the two seem to be better today? Ye Qian is usually a silent man, and he didn't expect that he would play tricks, but also, Qin Lang, that idiot is so easy to deceive.

After a physics class, Ye Qian went to the toilet and Qin Lang was chatting with the system.

System: "I have to say, you are very talented as an actor!"

Qin Lang didn't care: "If these worlds didn't let me OOC directly, I could just be myself instead of being an arrogant and frizzy kid."

The system said quietly: "Be yourself? You can't get a boyfriend or girlfriend after being yourself in the main world for so many years. If you are yourself, can these tasks be completed?"

"..." I don't know why, but I can't seem to refute it, and it's very heartbreaking. ಥ_ಥ

The system added: "Also, according to the information, you seem to like to pretend to be aloof. Usually no one dares to talk to you. Is it bad for you to be sincere?"

"..." Qin Lang felt that as a host, he should not be educated by an AI, so he said, "Alas, you are not human, you will not understand. My family is so huge, if you are amiable, what do you think the people around you will be? The situation? If I show interest in someone, what is their situation? It is estimated that every day they will change their tricks and stuff people into my arms! So ah, high cold abstinence and keeping people away from thousands of miles are the basic elements of a good CEO ."