Chapter 53: Trinity of Swords

A/N: And We Are Back!

Seoul, South Korea

"He-Here is the document, Sir,"

The man in tremble held the folder that has a confidential logo on top, fearing for his own life staring at the inhuman like people sitting comfortably on the long table somewhere in Seoul.

"Thank you for your cooperation, President Yeo," A majestic person took the folder in his hand and stared his emerald eyes at the President.

"How loud,"

A man with golden eyes smirked, "Your heart is pounding so loud, Sir", getting the President's attention.

"I do wonder, how it feels like crushing a person's heart," A man with sapphire eyes gave the President a frightened heart, remembering how he crushed the phone right in front of him without lifting a finger.

"Stop taunting him, Your Grace, He is still the president of this nation," A man with ruby eyes said, sipping his tea.

"The president who did nothing but wait, after we gave him so much time investigating the whole incident on Lotte World," A woman with an amethyst eye also stared at the frightened man.

President Yeo felt little in the presence of magical being that could kill him in an instant, or either being tortured to death because he took his time more into his other agenda than the sake of his own people if a war really breaks.

He thought they wouldn't mind because they're a powerful being ready to defend his nation for him, but it looks like his hunch wasn't the right choice and he found himself trembling like a little bunny surrounded by his predator.

Killing him slowly with their eyes.

Especially the woman with amethyst eyes closely watching him in total silence while sipping her own tea with her best friend.

"That's enough playing prank on a mere mortal," "We have more things to plan than crushing a weakling man," The emerald eyed man said.

"Yes, Your Majesty," They said in unison.

Your Majesty? Is he.. a king?!  I thought it was Ms. Lisa who was their leader, The President thought to himself.

"Aren't you going, Mr President?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Ahh, ye-yes," The President bow his head for the last time to Namjoon, "Please do not hesitate to call me again, Yo-Your Majesty.. I will do anything in my power to help you,"

"I shall take that into consideration, Thank you Mr. President," Namjoon said, and and before long the President of South Korea went out of the room leaving Namjoon, Jungkook, Lisa, Jimin, Taehyung, and Chaeyoung.

They read and analyzed the set of confidential folders are the motives of the Prime Minister Han, but as the mountain of folder was becoming flat and soon gone, their hopes of having at least a bit of clue where the demon could be lurking around this nation felt further to reach.