Chapter 25 - Confession

Without hesitation, Su Ling rushed towards the two. That movement caused the people beside the sofa to immediately notice him.

Gu Liheng was stunned when he saw Su Ling. The young man likes to smile usually, so this was the first time he saw him being furious.

Zhao Qi was feeling dizzy at the moment because he injected himself with the medicine to forcefully induce an estrus. His eyes widened in surprise when he saw Su Ling, "Why are you here?"

With an icy expression, Su Ling reached out and grabbed Zhao Qi’s left hand that was stretched out towards Gu Liheng. No matter how much Zhao Qi struggles, he firmly pulled him to the door. The force caused Zhao Qi to stagger. Short of breath, he tried to struggle but was completely powerless. His knees suddenly went soft, making his body fell forward and bumped into Su Ling. Though the bump from Zhao Qi didn't have the strength, his body still carries the weight of a young adult. Moreover, Su Ling was walking in a hurry. Hence, when Zhao Qi bumped into him, his footing became unstable. He fell forward and let go of Zhao Qi’s hand.

Zhao Qi, on the other hand, lost the support and slumped onto the ground.

Su Ling scolded himself for being unlucky in his heart and readied himself for the fall. The next moment, a hold tightened at his waist, breaking his fall, and then he was embraced by his shoulders. He gained his footing, and Gu Liheng's voice came beside his ear, "Are you all right?"

Su Ling heard his calm voice and felt calmer instantly. He stood properly and said, "I’m alright."

"Unn...it's so uncomfortable, help me." Zhao Qi sat down on the ground and stretched out to pull at Gu Liheng's trouser legs.

The sticky sweet pheromone smell has intensified in the air. Zhao Qi's face was flushed abnormally, even his neck was dyed red. His skin looked pink and tender, and his eyes were dreamy with brimming tears. Anyone who saw him will want to care for him. The anger that Su Ling just calmed down flared up again and he immediately turned to look at Gu Liheng.

Gu Liheng's expression was the same as usual, but his brows were slightly frowning. He took a step back, avoiding Zhao Qi's hand. This concentration of pheromone is really tormenting for Alpha. He tugged at his collar to let the heat radiate a little, and handed the injection device to Su Ling, "Give him the injection, it’s his inhibitor."

Su Ling took it without hesitation, ignoring Zhao Qi's refusal, and injected the inhibitor into Zhao Qi's arm.

Zhao Qi rested on the ground with his right hand and panted lightly. After a while, his eyes gradually became clearer, and the red flush on his face gradually receded.

Su Ling pulled Gu Liheng back to the sofa and make him sit down. Then he threw the injection device into the trashcan and went to pour a glass of water to Gu Liheng. Gu Liheng glanced at him, took the water and drank it. Watching as Gu Liheng drank the water, Su Ling noticed that his neck was red and immediately realized that he was affected by the pheromones but did not show it. Just as he is about to ask, Zhao Qi got up from the ground, gritted his teeth and asked again, "Why are you here?"

Su Ling stood up, glared at Zhao Qi, and harshly said, "I should ask you the same question." He narrowed his eyes. "I’m warning you now, stay away from him and don't even think about it."

Zhao Qi sneered, "What does it matter to you?"

Su Ling's chin raised slightly, "I like him, of course it's my business."

Gu Liheng's action of putting down the glass stopped, his meticulous expression cracked, and he turned to look at Su Ling.

Su Ling was confronting Zhao Qi and did not pay attention to his gaze. He continued to warn Zhao Qi coldly, "The whole school knows that you like Xiào Rui. No matter what you are thinking, don't involve him in it."