Chapter 27 - Communicate

Su Ling knew Gu Liheng was worried about him from the missed calls in the record, and quickly responded, "It's me, I'm fine."

Gu Liheng secretly breathed a sigh of relief, but he was not entirely relaxed. The young man’s voice sounded weak, was he injured? He quickly asked, "Where are you now?"

Su Ling looked around. On top of his head is a naturally jutted boulder while there is a steep cliff with many big green trees on his right. Below him is a rock wall with moss growing on it, and a small stream of water can be seen flowing from above. This kind of place is very common in the mountains. He described his position and said, "I don't know the exact location."

Gu Liheng: "Share your coordinate with me."

Su Ling: "Alright."

He was about to hang up the call when he heard Gu Liheng say, "Don't hang up, keep it connected."

Su Ling smiled and said, "Okay." He sent the coordinate, and Gu Liheng's voice came from the bracelet, "Head to the location."

This was obviously being said to someone else, so Su Ling didn't bother.

The roots that had been wrapped around Su Ling’s wrist loosened, and raised to tap on his lips. At the same time, a blurry scene flashed in his mind; it was him eating the stem? This mental image was different from the movie-like memories sharing previously. Similar to Xian Mo Yu’s smiling face, it was quite blurry. He guessed that this is the difference between personal experience and expression of ideas.

Su Ling looked at the roots and asked, "You mean I should eat it?"

The roots moved up and down.

Gu Liheng's voice was slightly confused as he asked, "Who are you talking to?"

Immediately covering his mouth, Su Ling secretly reminded himself not to speak out loud next time. He replied, "It's only me."

Gu Liheng did not ask anymore. Su Ling's eyes curved up slightly; his male god is really reliable.

On the other hand, he watched the animated picture of ‘him eating the stem’ that Xian Mo Yu kept looping in his mind. After a moment of consideration, he took Golden Baby's breath out from his space storage. As soon as he took it out, he could sense the panic and fear from Baby’s breath, and its whole body was trembling. Its leaves and flowers tried to stick as near as possible to him; looking really pitiful. Such a significant change of treatment after he became ‘fragrant’! Before this, when he was still smelly and didn't the isolator, they avoided him like h*ll!

Su Ling opened his mouth to say something, but thinking that he is still connected to the call, he closed his mouth in time. Stretching out his hand, Su Ling tried to stroke the leaves and flowers of Baby’s breath to comfort it. His pheromone and the scent of the plant were mixed together, even so, he still can easily recognize the scent of the plant. The scent of his, Xian Mo Yu, and Baby’s breath are like thread balls of different colours. Although they are mixed together, they are still different with their own unique colours.

Su Ling tried to use his pheromone to soothe the Golden Baby’s breath. The moment he tried, he found that his pheromone gradually changed, and the pheromone that was originally evenly scattered around in the air slowly gathered around the plant. These countless tiny particles of fragrance can be controlled! It was extremely novel for Su Ling, and he felt like he has discovered a new world. His pheromone envelops the spiritual plant, and it gradually calms down. The mixed fragrance of gold and silver gathered, gradually forming a tearful expression TwT.