Chapter 28 - Return

Chapter 28 - Return

Su Ling took out the isolator and attached it to the back of his neck. There are at least 5 alphas in the ship, judging from the various voices in the call. If he doesn’t have the isolator, some trouble might come up. After all, he is very fragrant now! After sticking the isolator, he put the Golden Baby’s breath plant back into his space storage. Then he started walking around Xian Mo Yu, worrying. Xian Mo Yu is too big to fit in the space storage.

The space storage is three-dimensional, 20 m3, 3 x 3 in length and width, and more than 2 meters in height. Just the diameter of Xian Mo Yu’s stamen alone is close to 2 meters, and its petals of nearly 1 meter make it impossible to fit. He couldn’t ask Xian Mo Yu travel by itself, right? But if it shows up on their doorstep, it will definitely cause a commotion! As he is thinking, Gu Liheng's voice came from the other side, "Su Ling, have you receive the coordinate?"

Su Ling was sharing his real-time location, and the map indicated that his position has not changed. He hurriedly adjusted the volume and replied, "I have received it. I'm just sorting my things, will set off immediately."

He adjusted the volume to zero again and suggested to Xian Mo Yu, "My space storage can't fit you. How about you move to the perimeter of the forest and find a place to hide? I will come over regularly to bring you the nutrient solution."

Xian Mo Yu answered his proposal with action. Its red petals quickly close up together. The petals and stamens overlapped, reducing its size by a circle, which is now only the stamens are taking up space.

Su Ling's eyes lit up, it can fit now! Quickly, he sorted out the storage and soaked Xian Mo Yu's roots in the nutrient solution. Then he placed all of his equipment on top of Xian Mo Yu, barely fitting Xian Mo Yu in.  After some struggles for a while, Su Ling is quite exhausted and took a quick rest. He used the flashlight function from his bracelet to illuminate his surrounding. After enough observation, he followed the navigation guide to the coordinate given by Gu Liheng. He should be deep in the mountain at the moment, with dense vegetation and soft soil. There are many weeds on the ground, and it is easy to stumble when walking. He secretly rejoiced that it is fortunate he changed his equipment before he set off. The quality of the army boots male god bought was good; otherwise, the road would be too difficult to navigate.

After he walked for a while, suddenly, there was a snapping sound of a tree branch on the left side. He immediately turned his head and saw a pair of green eyes of a wild beast in the dimly lit forest. Su Ling’s heart jumped. The leaves above his head shook, two cries from some birds rang out, followed by the sound of fluttering wings, and the two birds flew away quickly. His expression became tight, he stared at the beast and slowly backed away. At this moment, Su Ling started to miss his smelly pheromone smell. Although it smells unpleasant, it provides safety, and he is not afraid to walk in the wild even with his eyes closed.

Seeing him retreating, the beast let out a dangerous low growl in its throat, and its upper body is lowered. At the next moment, the beast suddenly jumped up and pounced towards him. Su Ling quickly jumped behind the tree beside him, letting the tree to block in front of him. He touched his stud earring and took out a gun from the space storage. Just in case, he prepared himself to call for Xian Mo Yu.

At this moment, a dazzling light came from behind him, shining directly into the eyes of the beast. The beast was irritated and roared loudly. The roars reverberated everywhere, and it sounded extremely terrifying. With a ‘BANG!’, the roar stopped abruptly.

Su Ling breathed out softly, patted his chest and turned back. Gu Liheng was less than 5 meters away from him, and Hua Cheng was farther away, holding a black long barrel gun in his hand. He(SL) still has more than half to go before he reaches the destination, it seems that the two men came to pick him up directly from the landing point. Slowly relaxing, Su Ling put the gun back in his space storage and smiled at Gu Liheng. As Gu Liheng walked up to him, he looked at Gu Liheng's expression, but couldn't interpret his emotions. However, he remembered clearly that Gu Liheng's current attire was the same as when he went out at noon. Except it is now a little messier, especially the trousers, which was stained with dirt and grass. The image was totally incompatible with his male god.