Chapter 32 - Harvest

Su Ling heard the reporter's question earlier as well, but the scene was chaotic at that moment, so he didn't hear the details clearly, but he heard the keyword Redthorn Ball. On the way to the parking lot, he turned his head back to ask, "Do you know what happened?"

Nalu: "En, I heard everything while they were chatting outside. Madam Gu, President Gu’s mother, wrote a post in Boyan this morning. To celebrate her recovery, she extended a banquet invitation to everyone she knows to attend her birthday party on the 7th."

Boyan[1] is Planet Belle's largest public interaction platform. The owner of this body also has an account in Boyan, but has zero fans, and only followed the protagonist gong Xiào Rui. After Su Ling familiarizes himself with the interface, he unfollowed Xiào Rui, and then followed Gu Liheng and the Gu family.

Thinking of the reporter's question, Su Ling asked, "Is her illness difficult to treat?"

Nalu: "Pheromone rejection, a common illness for AO, especially O. Minor rejection is easier to cure, but it’s the first time for an illness like Madam Gu's case to be completely healed."

When they arrived at the parking lot, Nalu pressed the control button. The door at the driver and the passenger’s seat opened at the same time, and the two got into the car.

Confused, Su Ling asked, "Madam Gu was very ill before?"

Nalu started the car and said, "Yes, her Alpha passed away a long time ago. Losing her Alpha, the rejection can even take away the Omega’s life.

"A few years ago, she was in critical condition, and the news reported about her condition every day. As you know, some reporters have a thing for rich people’s affair." Nalu shrugged and continued with emotion, "Fortunately, the treatment team managed to develop a new plan at that time. Using medicine and isolation treatment, her condition stabilized, and then there was no more news from her."

Su Ling frowned, "President Gu’s father, did he pass away very early?"

Nalu nodded, "En, an accident happened when he was returning from an interstellar business meeting," he recalled, "It's been almost 20 years, I was only a teenager at the time, but I still remember the overwhelming news at that time."

In other words, male god was only about 8 years old when that happened. Su Ling couldn't help but felt distressed. He would be uncomfortable if he didn't do anything. So he turned on his bracelet and sent a message: Good morning [smiley face]. A good day starts from thinking of you~

Before that, he edited the message back and forth several times. It felt like a little bit cheesy, but at the same time, he thought that his male god might not even change his expression upon reading it, so Su Ling decided to write it this way. The punctuation mark at the end was changed from a period (.) to an exclamation mark (!), then finally set to be a small wave (~). Staring at the notice saying that his message was successfully sent, Su Ling feels satisfied with the decision; the small wave fits his status as a suitor.

Nalu glanced at him and bitterly persuaded Su Ling, "You are an Omega, how can you rush to chase people? Being too active, you are more likely to be ignored. Things that people don't get easier is the best."

Su Ling: "President Gu is not such a person," he turned his head, "Speaking of feelings, Uncle Nalu, are you married?"

Nalu coughed, "No."

Su Ling: "Listening to what you said, I thought you were a love expert."

Nalu emphasized, "I am not married because I enjoy being single!” The corner of his mouth curved up as he continued, "We Beta are not like you AO people. We won’t get marked, nor we get controlled by our instinct. Our fertility rate is low, and we don’t have many restriction and worries. If we found someone compatible, then we hook up. After that, we go our own ways peacefully; free and easy. It has to be at least 60 years old before we even consider marriage."